red cat 1/8 crawler

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reighard53

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
The Rockslide Super Crawler is a 1/8 scale ready to run electric truck. Redcat includes the battery & charger along with everything else you need except for 8 AA batteries.

The two engine setup and FM
digital 3 channel remote gives the user many options. 4 Steering modes to tackle the roughest of all terrains are easily switchable by one button on the remote control

seems like an ok crawler and with a few custom mods it could be an ok crawler. sometime in the near future i might buy one for myself and see how it does(after christmas)

Last edited by a moderator:
looks kinda iffy to me

I'm with Chip and Slo, it's a red cat....Just saying the name leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Why the hell would you put 8 shocks on a crawler??? I don't see any logic in that whatsoever.

better than 16? lol.

idk I've had both good and bad experiences with redcat i might just try it and see i guess

i have a red cat car that thaing is stroung i wrecked it many times bent one little thaing on it. i fliped the car at 50mph and hit a pole still dident break so there pretty tough

its only $279 and if it ddoesnt work well then i guess i would have saved a bunch of ppl from buying without knowing

but axial is 1/10 scale and that price maybe for a ready to run but not a kit or artr.

i dont know of anybody who bought one yet so ill have to try it myself.

you basically get what you pay for man, might as well (if you want a super) get the xtm wich yes needs electronics but it will be a pretty quality build. id rather not gamble on that much money if i can help it.

I would not buy any thing from Redcat, but if you got money to burn then go for it I guess....