Real NCO's

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by matts6887
Well I'm not really paying attention the count at the moment. Personally thats the farthest thing from my mind. And like I said; I would have posted it before but 1: I had several things to do earlier this afternoon so I wasn't near the computer; then when I got home I had some stuff to do around here; then I had a meeting to go to which I go to every tuesday evening from 6:45-8:15. So just because u may think thats not the reason for me not posing the pm....well buzzzz....wrong try again.
So what's stopping you now? I mean your post per day average went up almost 1 full post per day just today!!! That sounds like you're really busy all day, at least too busy to copy and paste.

blah blah blah blah

Elvis has left the building...
elvis.gif

Last edited:

Who the he II is Bill W? [/B]

If you dont know who he is then you dont need to know who he is.

Originally posted by Niffken
i think we all should have a look at this

click here

Cool the boards at #18:banana:

Originally posted by SkyMaxx
blah blah blah blah

Elvis has left the building...
elvis.gif
You gonna stop now, you're already winning??? Now all you need is the plyers to pull his fingernails out.

I try really hard not to beat the weak and defenseless...I thought he was made of sterner stuff, and come to find he is about as flimsy as a piece of paper and almost as transparent...

You have yet to post the pm...the excuses are pathetic...go away, you small minded piss poor excuse for a human....

iownu.gif

Last edited:
get him SkyMaxx:D

Consider him gotten...he stepped into the ring and I knocked him right back out of it...perhaps that PM will post itself...

Oh yeah there was something about a PM in his posts. Oh well who cares no big loss:p

this would of never happened if the pm had been posted!

Alot more fun:banana:

oops. mistake post. Woodie or retread or any other admins/mods that see this please delete this. It was a mistake.

Man If I were to qoute verything in here that was the truth this thread would be 6 pages long MAtts you brought this on yourself man.. Man your mouth wrote a check that your a$$ COULDN'T CASH ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS SHOW THE POST INSTEAD YOU COME WITH ALL THIS BS WHAT WERE YOU AFFRAID IF YOU POSTED IT YOU COULDN'T RAISE YOUR POST COUNT 30POST WITH USELESS SHEIT ALL DAY.. MAN CHECK OUT THIS PAGE http://www.neuticles.com/index1.html You can get some replacements for your nuts that you eveidently lost while you where in OQ or HW A$$.

Also after skymaxx treated you like a 13 year old Tiwanese prostitue I would say you were
OWNED

Last edited:
It's obvious this is now just a flame war, and is being locked.

Good Day.

-WoodiE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back