Real NCO's

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually could care less about the PM's I just wanna see some wall to wall counseling.

Originally posted by matts6887
Well like I said; if I post; I can almost guarantee someone will blame me for doing something for no reason. Thats why. I dont want these boards to end up the way the traxxas boards have ended up lately which is why I'm very leary to do just that.

If you dont want to post it then dont post it. But next time dont open your mouth about getting it in the first place.

First a 10-15 minute delay, next a meeting, what's gonna be the excuse now...I had to have my ***** operated on. Come on you wuss, post the pm. As they say **** or get off the pot.

BTW I agree with Hunter...if you don't want to post something, don't freaking mention it.

Originally posted by SkyMaxx
First a 10-15 minute delay, next a meeting, what's gonna be the excuse now...I had to have my ***** operated on. Come on you wuss, post the pm. As they say **** or get off the pot.

BTW I agree with Hunter...if you don't want to post something, don't freaking mention it.

Now SkyMaxx be nice to Matts if he is scared to post it then thats ok, its not like his spine will ever grow back anyway. So just give him some time.

Originally posted by El Pirata
And put that in your pipe and smoke it!!! Cool beans!!!

bubble bubble...cough cough!!!!
badassbuddy_com-halfbaked.gif

Spine....when he broke his Fantom and went crazy (his words), he lost more than his mind...somewhere along the way he lost his balls; because since then he has been nothing but a suck up and a weak one at that.

I think someone is now OWNED!!! What no smart comeback Matts6887??? I know you're on so why wuss out???

Maybe we need to sugest to have a flame forum where almost anything goes.

Ohhhh...takes the high road...credit you there, but you are still not making the crowd happy

just post it...This forum will never be like traxxas. (the good and the bad) It the people that make this forum (the owner/admin,mods and us the people). So no matter what you say or do it will never change rcnitrotalk

Not like my spine to come back???? Now what in the are u talking about there?? And no I am not afraid to post it; I just dont want these forums to become what the traxxas forums have become lately. I want these forums to be bigger and BETTER than the traxxas forums. And to have a flame war start is not a good way to go about doing just that.

1 spineless
2 yes you are or you would have done it by now
3 this will never be like the Traxxas forum if you would only do what you say you will do so get to posting the PM
4 you can't have a flame war when only one of the participants has fire:classic:

Last edited:
The moment he walked into this forum and started the LMAO post count, he tilted this forum toward the other one.

It is the other members and great staff that keep this forum on an even keel and steer it away from any likeness of the rest of the forums.

post it, post it , ya ya ya. Post it, post it, ha ha ha

matts i am begining to think you never got the pm and this is all talk.....
bsmeter.gif

Originally posted by Niffken
matts i am begining to think you never got the pm and this is all talk.....
bsmeter.gif

Its not just talk its all about the post count dont you get it. I guess I should have let Matts tell you that:D

[B I had a meeting to go to which I go to every tuesday evening from 6:45-8:15. So just because u may think thats not the reason for me not posing the pm....well buzzzz....wrong try again. [/B]

Is that meeting with Bill W ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back