Ready for a new Lotto?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really down for whatever you decide to throw in.

Seems like some of the newer users here on RCNT are gearing towards onroad stuff, like the touring car kits. Personally, I have no idea how much they cost and never had one, but it might go well.

How about a RTF helicopter, like one of the mini $250 ones. Or perhaps realflight G3?

Realflight 3.0 is great. Maybe if you do that, you might want to also go with a few of the add ons.

The HPI Baja 5B definately has my vote... From what I've been reading, they seem to be the new R/C craze... Very little tuning and a whole lotta fun makes a happy hobbyist...

i could go for a 5b or maybe a truggy of some kind would be cool as well.

::Cough:: Gift Certificate ::Cough::

I'm pretty sure I'm in. Been dying to get my hands on one!

Brian

Well guys, it has been a while since we had a lottery. I was talking with the powers that be, and if there is enough interest we will do it.

I myself would love to see possibly another large scale r/c as the prize, possibly another 5B lotto. But please feel free throw out any ideas you all may have.

But if you don't plan on buying tickets, please, do not make suggestions, we want to get a "real" feel for interest before we do this, because it sucks when it takes forever for the lotto to sell out.

So lets hear it, are you guys ready?
:goodpost: i would go for the HPI baja that would be the best prize ever everyone would buy tickets :goodpost:

how about we keep the 'winner' out of this one?? i need a new toy :)

anyway we could have people have to cough up $5 or $10 to vote in the polls
(to be used for tickets when decided) :)

it stinks when 40 people vote & 5 really buy tickets

like somone else said another baja would be good but a gift certificate would be just as good

I have my eye on a 3.3 Revo, now that I'm getting back into R/C.
You guys feel free to buy all the tickets you want to finance it for me.
Thanks in advance. I can already see it sitting here while I take pics of it to post for your pleasure.

Hey Woodie, is this going to happen? I feel the need for a new toy and I'm feeling lucky!

The poll will judge if it happens or not - right now only about 12-13 people have voted and that equals a lotto to be something like a $20.00 gift card somewhere.

Unless we get a lot of votes overall and hopefully more then the rest we'll have one. No need to have a $500-$1,500 lotto going if only 20-30 people are going to get involved.

-Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back