Ready for a new Lotto?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we should get goddale to do a recalculation. After all he should be up to speed on math.

wait... tweak had it wrong he said $1000 rig and 100 tickets would run $100 a pop.... oh you ass!!! you edited it!!! lol

damn you tweaker!!

yea now i do look dumb, thanks guys.

I would be in for any ride that I dont already own. For a baja I might have to buy 4-5 tickets.

How about a night on the town with FastEddy?
200 tickets at .20 should about cover it.

I'm ready for another lotto, a Heli to bash would be nice but I'm in on anything.

I liked the gift certificate thing y'all did before

I have to admit, i really like that gift certificate thing too :D

Last edited:
Well it looks like there is quite a bit of interest in a Baja. Keep it coming guys and we'll see what we can put together.

I kinda like the CRT .5 idea or even a Nomadio React. If it's a baja, then I might buy one.

What about a Marder? I'm in for any of the large scale models.

I haven't been around long enough for any of your past lotto's but I'd be in for one now. I'm an 1/8 MT fan myself, but whatever it is, it'd be just fine!

So when is it starting??????? I've got the money ready!

How about a night on the town with FastEddy?
200 tickets at .20 should about cover it.

I've partied with Eddy before. It's well worth the 20¢.

I'm in for almost anything right now. Baja would be cool. Or even the micro nitro.

I'm up for another baja!!! Hell, I know I could use another! :)

wait... tweak had it wrong he said $1000 rig and 100 tickets would run $100 a pop.... oh you ass!!! you edited it!!! lol

damn you tweaker!!

yea now i do look dumb, thanks guys.

Heh. :ahh:

Me too quikie for you toooooo catch!

In edit, A micro Nitro would be awesome. I know I have been thinking about getting one, and that would be a great way to try.

I say Gift certificate.. (a 29cc, pipe, carb sounds awesome!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back