RCT Member Location Map!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys, TRD here. Last night I had this great idea, what if I got an online US state map had the RCT fam share their general locations, and put their general locations along with their usernames (and maybe first names) on the map? So basically everyone, tell me in the comment your GENERAL locations (if you're willing, don't put in your exact street or anything, because of safety reasons!), and perhaps your first, real names (last name not needed, again, safety first!). I'll then chart out the locations with their respective usernames/first names. This way, we'll be able to visually see where our fellow members are! I'll update the map every few days, so if a week has gone by and you don't see your name and location, please tell me again! I won't really add anybody by myself, if you want to be on the map, tell me so! I think this is gonna be fun, and as always, feel free to have some fun in the comments!

For those of you outside the US, that's fine, as Google Maps...maps the whole world! Lastly, I know very well that all you guys are comedians, so some of you are going say your location is "in your recliner" or "in Heaven" (or in the opposite of Heaven...Lord help you), and so on; that's funny and all, but I can't map those locations, so do give your actual location after you've had your laugh! :)

I've started out by putting myself on the map, as you can all see. Admins like @WoodiE, @Slick2500, ect. can join in too!

Cheers, Isaac

EDIT: Ok, so thanks to @WickedFog, instead of using an online map and manually adding each person, I'll just link to a Google map thing I made instead. Once you tell me your general location, I'll drop a pin in that area, somewhat randomly, so sorry if the pin is on top of a school, or parking lot! 🤣🤣 Remember to look about, because some people live outside the US, like @Stigtheone.

Here is the Google Map!

Edit 2: Also, please separate your name from your location with a comma or something! I can always at anytime change the location and/or name, so lemme know if change is needed! Also, if there needs to be any corrections, please tell me too!
Will, Lake Mary FL

Ellery, Mason, OH (just north of Cincinnati, think Kings Island). Would like to find some folks nearby.

Back