RCNT Rock Crawlers group

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Post a link, I'm too lazy to go search for it.

Good idea Charlie - the social groups have really caught on here... the Savage group still leads the forum though :D

-Michael

Well, we will just have to take over the crawler way, just run over everything, and take over SLOWLY.

Well, we will just have to take over the crawler way, just run over everything, and take over SLOWLY.

lmao, now that's funny. I just have to talk a few hundred more people into building a crawler, and we'll be on our way to the top in no time.

I signed up too, I'm in the just starting to crawl stage.....

Man it's great to see so many people getting into the rock crawling aspect. We will be building this section up and adding how to articles and such, and I think it will come along great.

We may need to schedule a few Crawl/Scale GTGs

I have been much more in to crawlers and scalers lately, especially with absolutely NO place to run nitros in this God forsaken armpit of a state.

Well, when I first saw the thread, I thought I was qualified since I had crawled over many rocks as a kid.
Then I saw that the membership was approaching the numbers of the really COOL guys in the Savage group, so I left.

We bad, yeah, we bad, we bad.

What are you doing here?

This is the RCNT Rock "Crawler" group, not the RCNT Rock "Sitter" group.

LoL that's awesome! Rolex you need your own RCNT Depends social group so you can chat with yourself about how much trouble you had getting that left side tab to stick or that diaper rash you just can't get rid of. :D

-Michael

lol That's Awesome! Rolex You Need Your Own Rcnt Depends Social Group So You Can Chat With Yourself About How Much Trouble You Had Getting That Left Side Tab To Stick Or That Diaper Rash You Just Can't Get Rid Of. :d

-michael

Lmaotg!

LoL that's awesome! Rolex you need your own RCNT Depends social group so you can chat with yourself about how much trouble you had getting that left side tab to stick or that diaper rash you just can't get rid of. :D

-Michael

Lmfaotg!

OMG Woodie I just laughed harder than I've laughed in a long time!

Back