RCNT Get-Together (West Coast)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes it is.
Seems the only weekend I will have is the 6th and 7th of Sep.
then the 1st weekend in Oct.

I can do the 6th and 7th. Anyone else?

Sacramento may be out.
The State Fair takes over the entire town for a month.
Ill check the dates of the fair.

I'm in for the 6th and 7th. So did we decide on a place yet?

State fair is Aug 15th -Sept 1. Also Sac is a huge area and I dont think the 80 reno corridor is packed at all during the fair. I have beent to about 6 state fairs in my time and the only area that seems to be affected is Arden/Exposition BLVD area.

Originally posted by Maxxcrazy88
if it was in northern oregon Me and KK wouldn't have to go far......

BTW talking about a NW bash...

if we do that I think it would just be mc88, kk, and me

Are you guys still up for a West Coast get together? I cleared the 6th and the 7th for the bash. Has a actual date and spot already been confirmed?

I'm down, but after thinking about it. do you think that sept is too soon? I mean, there may be some peeps that need to plan a little more in advance. Also, if we plan it a little further down the line, we could really get our plans straight. Lets make it like a full on event rather than just a bash. I'm talking BBQ, contests, Hottest Wifey :breakdown

There you go mjime. A full on event would be better like you said, with a BBQ, contests, giveaways, and hottest wifey.

Now we would need a track or spot to host this event. Any suggestions? What about a Halloween Event? Maybe for those who have kids might want to bring them.

My bitch will win the hottest wifey so leave you dogs at home! Anyways I don't think sept is too soon we just need to take this bull by the horns and everyone needs to stop being so wishy washy. Will you So Cal guys come to Sac?????? If so I will find a venue.

Who is being wishy washy? I would rather make it worth the while for a lot more people to come out rather than just us 6 (me, 007kel, mquejr, humboldtblazer, fasteddy, bigkal) who are seriously going to go. Shoot, maybe rich folk like Christian can bring his stanky ass finger out here too. :LoL: And I know Sky was wanting to bash out here with us.

Yeah I'm down for Sactown, we were talking about it the other day. We are totally down. (well my soCal crew at least)

I'm good to go for the 6th and 7th of September and anytime in October. I'll drive up to Sac no problem.

Who else is in? I know there are more So Cal folks on this board.

mjime-Hit me with a PM so we can plan the drive to Sac.

Ok I am ok with the date being sept or oct. What I'll do is find a venue, cheap/clean/safe hotels, a park to BB-Q at and a club for the adults who want to attend the HumboldtBlazer after party. We can even slide 10 miles west to the college town of Davis, CA for a parlay, and I know lots of college bitches!!!

I'm down with the sept. or oct. get together in no cal. As far as the wifey contest, would it count if I showed up with a picture from my Czech mail order bride catalog?

After looking at my financial situation, October would actually be better for me. I have my son's b-day in September. So, if it were to be in October I would be a for sure in. I'm open for all of October. Here are the weekend dates of October:

4th and 5th
11th and 12th
18th and 19th
25th and 26th

Also let's try and get a date posted in the subject line, so everyone knows when it is.

007kel-your Czech mail order bride counts as long as my Russian mail order bride counts. Just don't tell my wife.

Anyone have details on this bash or is it still in planning stage?

I'd like to organize this such as RobH did with the East coast get together.

-Michael

It's a go were just nailing down a date that everyone can make it. I think were talking sometime October

I just talked with a guy at Capital City RC. They have an indoor off-road track. I will find out for sure tomorrow but it might be possible to rent the venue for Saturday. Would everyone be willing to chip in a little.

I'm in...well once you get more info let us know how little is little.

Depending on when in October, I might be able to make it down to Sac town for a few days, especially if I can parlay it with some business stuff.

Back