RCNT Get-Together (East Coast - Buffalo, New York) and Final Role Call

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The site I got has a decent parking lot for Friday and the off-road site for Saturday (there are 2 of them) is right down the street from where I work.

I'll be sticking with offroad this weekend.... The Bolink NFC wont be making the trip unfortunately... I am still waiting for parts from Bolink, and they are having major shipping delays due to a reorganization of the company... Figures... So, you'll have a cameraman for the onroad festivities... I'll be bringing my
Olympus C3000 & Canon ZR45 along for the ride.... can't wait guys....

poop - was it you that needed the Drake part??? If so, its in stock. Not the graphite one. But stock plastic.

Hey Chris, it was me... I ordered it from Horizon and had it shipped Priority. I'm really hoping it arrives before I leave.... If you pass by the LHS, you could pick one up for me. I'll give ya some cash when I get up there. It wont hurt to have 2 if I receive the other...
Its part #A4160

Let me know... Thanks

Last edited:
lets see we have:

Chris
Tony
JR
TJ
Mike
Micheal
Robert (R/C Smith? o_O)

I also go by Robert, but I can go by Rob. please please no Bob! Bob is an old man's name. My grandpa is Bob.

All be it a dorky one, my pic in my avatar too.

that pic makes me look bald. I'm not bald. I'm 26 for god sake. Although, my hair line is running from my face.

mempic_vapor.gif

i still look bald in color. go figure.

(the little monsters will not be coming for the trip)

Last edited:
two more days for tony now. still three more days for me. we're heading up as early as we can friday. we just got back from the jersey shore. we had a little mini-vacation with the kids before the "adult vacation". I'm looking forward to it. :thumbup:

Here is a mug shot of me. This pic was taken about 5 mintues ago.

NA - The shirt in the pic is the one I will probably be wearing. Just to let you know so I will be a little easier to find at the airport.

http://www.jrmcvicker.com/ME_upload.jpg

No problem man! I will grab it first thing in the morning!

Ok - thats it! We got all the pics so everyone should know what everyone looks like.

No partiers?

Hey........ I didn't see any pics of Christian or Woodie.....

Lets go... lol

JR (mcvickj) - No prob man - i will be wearing my "got punk?" black t shirt - so i should stick ou too, plus I'm pretty damn short, so i stand out from a crowd.

Christian - no partiers????? rememeber my pm's?

:trashed: :wasted: :mex: :puke:

Yup - we are in!

Ears getting any better?

we shall see - I'm usually okay as long as i dont walk around much. so far this morning they have been okay, but the only walking i have done has been to the car from home, and from the car to my office. ill give u an update as the day prgresses.

I have computer training on our new UNIX software all morning until 1pm, so hopefully that sitting will help.

Originally posted by Çh®i§tiªñ

No partiers?

I'll bring my wife and daughter to party on Saturday. The wife said she is interested in going!

TOMORROW ITS HERE!!!

BTW - is anyone else flying in like me? i am curious as to how u are packing your RC's to bring on the plane. It would help me to be able to bring my TX and some support equip on the plane with me, but I'm concerned the controller looks too much like a gun. whats everyone's thought on this?

WAHOOOO!!! As of 30 minutes ago I am offically on vacation. I just got my 1:1 car back from the repair shop with a heavy bill. Luckly I know the guy so he is letting the bill slide until I return. I suppose its time to start packing. Well maybe one more quick run before I pack everything up. :)

JR - whats your opinion on the TX issue i posted?

Well if you have the orginal styrofoam it came in I would use that. That is how I will be transporting my XS3. If you don't have that maybe a few layers of bubble wrap.

HA! have u been on a plane since 911??? they rip everything out of your bags.

Problem I'm running into is that my normal suitcase isnt gonna hold all my rc stuff plus my clothes. if i cram all the little stuff in my carryon, i can probably make it fit, otherwise, I'm gonna have to use my other suitecase, and its gonna suck having that many bags.

What kind of car are u picking me up in?>

I have a Ford Taurus GL. I should have plenty of room for your bags. :)

Hey Christian PM me your phone number. If you want I will give you a call when I land. Making an early visit to your LHS would be nice as I need to get my RS300 receiver repaired. I was not able to get to my LHS today. :(

Surprisingly I am a little ahead of my "schedule." I just wanted to make a quick post to let the NY bashers know I am leaving now. See you guys soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back