RCNT Get-Together (East Coast - Buffalo, New York) and Final Role Call

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am leaving MI at 10am. If all goes well with traffic and getting thru Cananda I will be arriving between 4 and 5pm. NA's flight arrives around 9:30pm. So I will have a few hours to kill till I have to pick up NA.

sorry - i have been out of town all weekend.

Christian - I will be arriving at approx 930pm on Thursday.

MCvickj - If you wanna pick up a gallon of fuel for us when u meet christian thursday afternoon, i will pay u for it when u pick me up at the airport.

Christian - Putting the signs up early would be GREAT as MCvickj and I will probably be getting there before the rest of you, as we will be arriving on Thursday.

MCVickj - Do u have a laptop? if so - bring it! if not - lets both pring out maps to christians house, the bash site, hotel, ect.... so we dont have any problems when we get there. u can email me if u wish at [email protected]

Christian - please email me at the e-address above. email me your address so i can map quest it.

my phone number is 407-377-0400 x202 here at work if anyone needs to call me before we leave.

ONLY 3 MORE DAYS!!!!

Good deal!

Ok Everyone attending - PLEASE post a pic of yourself. There is a legit reason for asking.

If people start showing up, claiming to be someone from here, and they are not, Id like to know by a pic. I dont want to just go handing out my address and fuel to some stranger that shows up and my door because he got my address here lmao!!!

Christian - u can email me any info that u dont want posted here. My email address is [email protected] or call me here at work 407-377-0400 x202

My picture is in my avatar - so that should be good enough for you.
---
Another idea - for your privacy, Christian - but also for everyone to remember each other - we can post all our first names here.

Nitroaddict - Anthony

Ehhhhhh Tony! I gotta little job for ya' *Italian Accent*

yeah yeah - all the way - only I'm more like Joe Pesci in Goodfella's as I am only 5'6" on a good day!

How am i funny to u? am i a clown to u?

Hey vinnie - go tell Vito that his cement shoes are ready!

That sounds good. If Christian wants to meet up Thursday that is fine with me. I can grab a gallon from him at that time.

Yes I have a laptop and I plan on brining it with me so I have something to off load my digi pics to. :)

I will get a pic posted later today.

My real name is JohnRoy or JR for short.

MCvickj - cool, glad u are bringing your laptop. since our famous cameraman NCNitro isnt going - I am bringing my new Nikon FM10 with several Lenses so we can take some good quality prints too!

Oooh. That will be nice. We will also be able to give Christian's new video camera a run for its money. :)

We are playing Saturday by ear. If you look at the last post made by RobH he posted his cell number. Give that a call and he will be able to tell you where we will be.

[color=dark red]ONLY 3 MORE DAYS!!![/color]

You guys are so lucky. Don't forget about the west coast RCNT family. Hope you guys have a blast!!!:cheers:

ImBroken - TJ

Msly - Mike

We changed our plan.... We are leaving Thursday afternoon & driving to Binghampton, staying at a motel, & continuing on Friday morning in hopes to arrive noon or earlier.....:thumbsup:

Ok - all the 'partiers' drop me a p.m. so I know hehehehe

Anyhow, Saturday can go down a couple ways. 1. I have a couple off-road sites we can go and beat the poop out of our rides and 2. I just had a nice new parking lot put in at work. I went and ran my NTC3 there this past weekend and it stuck to the ground like clock work. I tried 4 different parking lots that day and mine definately had the magnet factor going on.

Both Friday and Saturday night we can party at my place, camp fire, swimming pool and so on. I will have beer, liquor and Mike Hard Lemonade for Woodie.

Originally posted by Çh®i§tiªñ
Anyhow, Saturday can go down a couple ways. 1. I have a couple off-road sites we can go and beat the poop out of our rides and 2. I just had a nice new parking lot put in at work. I went and ran my NTC3 there this past weekend and it stuck to the ground like clock work. I tried 4 different parking lots that day and mine definately had the magnet factor going on.

Dude, Off-Road please!! My Storm needs to see dirt!!!!

Both is cool. The T-Maxx can eat asphalt like a TC with a MAJOR push!

I am about 90% onroad - so it be a HUGE dissapointment for me if i dont get to run my TC while up there. We need to have a decent amount of time set up for us onroad guys.

Christian - check ur PM's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back