RC PRO SERIES Final in Oklahoma

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HumboldtBlazer

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
This event was held at Action RC in Oklahoma City, OK http://www.actionrc.com/

Here is the Winner of the 1/8 scale expert class for the RC Pro Series.
66.jpg

Richard Saxton with Adam drake just 2 seconds behind him for a very close second!!!

Results are here
http://www.actionrc.com/Events/Pro-Series_finals_results.htm

RC Pro Series here www.rcproseries.com

Way to go guys!!!

Is it JUST ME or do they NEVER list the vehicles driven?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Yeah I hate that. RC Proseries doesn't feel the need to list them for some reason, but ROAR always seems to in their results, same with Norrca

I am almost positive Richard won with a Thunder Tiger EB4 S2.

Originally posted by Çh®i§tiªñ
Is it JUST ME or do they NEVER list the vehicles driven?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

well - since richard saxton races for Thunder Tiger - one would surmise that his TTR EB4S2LE was the 1st place winner. if u look at the picture, u can tell its an EB4 on the top podium, funny thing is - that isnt richard saxton. who the hell is that?

hes undercover lol

man what cruel parents naming their kid frosty lol

-- 1/8 Buggy - Expert - A Main --
pos Car Laps time name
1 5 60 34:43.31 Richard Saxton
2 1 60 34:45.66 Adam Drake
3 4 60 35:06.50 Josh Wheeler
4 2 58 34:51.48 Taylor James
5 7 56 34:47.10 Kyle Skidmore
6 0 55 35:01.14 Brian Burnett
7 6 53 35:04.76 Jim Sheffield
8 3 48 29:35.94 Frosty StClair
9 8 36 23:11.68 Scott Stahl
10 9 18 11:42.17 Roger Ayres

Last edited:
i missed that last line about the EB-4, the buggy looks alot different from others, so it sticks out. well ill be, i could have sworn he was like 50, and balding. man - I'm losing it.

I still want to know what the hell everyone was driving!!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

doesn't drake roll with that ofna jamming buggy ?

I think he did race it. It's hard to tell, but from the info I can find this is true, he took second with the Jammin buggy.

This kinda confirms it http://www.jamminproducts.com/

This was not the 9.5 but the x-1

See this is the same as in the picture
jammin_x1_pictures_028.jpg

Wheeler who took third rocked the Inferno Christian.

And the buggy is actual designed by "Jammin Jay Halsey" and going to be mass produced by Ofna from what I can gather. Ofna has a history of not designing, but mass producing and marketing.

Last edited:
Originally posted by humboldtblazer

Wheeler who took third rocked the Inferno Christian.

looks like he has an ofna 9.5 on the podium to me, not an inferno. says ofna on the body in huge letters. looks like inferno springs though

The wing is a K wing also, hard to tell from this distance isn't it!!! If only the bastards at RCProseries would tell us so we didn't have to guess. That would be nice! I do see the OFNA sticker now that you mention it.

He is signed with OFNA now so it would make sense, but OFNA says he drivers the new HYPER 7 pro. http://www.ofna.com/news.html

hmm....but the hyper 7 pro has grey shock towers, and the 9.5 ones are bronze, like the picture. i have no idea. lol.

Originally posted by Nitroaddict
hmm....but the hyper 7 pro has grey shock towers, and the 9.5 ones are bronze, like the picture. i have no idea. lol.

me either, I am just guessing at this point.:mex:

Originally posted by Nitroaddict

looks like he has an ofna 9.5 on the podium to me, not an inferno. says ofna on the body in huge letters. looks like inferno springs though

look like ofna mediums to me (powder blue)

If that were the case Slothy the could just as well be GS's
GSC68024-250.jpg

ya well id like to think they where ofnas (since he races for em lol) - but sure they could be mugen blues too..

Ill just send Adam Drake an email and ask him. He'll give us the scoop!

It still pisses me off!

Saxton - Thunder Tiger
Drake - Jammin' / Ofna
Wheeler - Hyper 7
T. James - MBX5
K. Skidmore - ???
Burnett - K2

The last 4 guys all race around TX. I know many of them used to drive K2's but several of them now have X5's. Don't know what they were driving there.

I knew someone would set this straight. Thankx FRB.

Back