RC Expo (LMAO @ Traxxas)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by FastEddy

Traxxas is a great company and I own several of there products. The only beef I have is with a few personality's on their forum, and its not even a beef. Just like to see people who can't take what they dish out.

Ditto!:doc:

Booooooo! Traxxas Sucks!!!!!!! Bash Traxxas! lol

I mean come on, nobody here is bashing traxxas saying its trash!!! THEY ALL BREAK! Just some more than others...... and it so happens that more broke at the Expo than the rest. People notice that. But thats why there is SSOOOOOOOOO much aftermarket support to make up for it.

Who in there right mind wouldnt want a TMaxx?!?!?!?!?!

I'm even debating a 4tec just to beat the piss out of it!

4-tec isn't that bad, expecialy when its free:cheers: but its a pro just think of it with the 2.5:jet:

NeMeSiS,
I kinda figured you would show up just about now your sooo predictable.

Aren't you glad you have a place to go that wont boot you off for being you?

And by the way, you said your last post was going to be your last.
I guess we now know how good your word is.

I wish you guys or galls as it may be would pull your heads out of someones big oval ass and figure out, unlike you we don't have an agenda other than having fun.

Someone just got a :wedgie:

Long Live Free Speach!

Christian grow a thought

Last edited:
Originally posted by NeMeSiS
Christian grow a thought

Wow, now that was brilliant :bow:

NeMeSiS, Drop a testy.

Last edited:
Awww, he came back. And just when things were getting peaceful again. Guess there's no fun to be had elsewhere.

LMAO at NeMeSiS
Hes sitting on this thread. Keeps refreshing it.
Go drink more watter.

Grow Baby,Grow.

Don't you feel one coming on yet?

I noticed that, also. Apparently he is hoping for some fun. Guess he's better off sitting there playing with himself.

Last edited:
Hes still looking for his second testicle.
Until I said something he didn't know he was supposed to have two.

Keep pulling... It will drop in a year or two.

Last edited:
Originally posted by NeMeSiS
Christian grow a thought

And posting a lone Smilie is such an in depth articulation of speach predicated by concisive thought isnt it???

Please.....

If you work for Traxxas great, if you dont, great..... Bottom line, we like some of the products as with any other manufacturer. So what if it had a bad driver and showing. can't take it?!?!? Then go hire a Degani, Kinwald, Drake or someone of similar caliber....

Get over yourself man!

This is for you Nemesis :violin:

Last edited:
Nitro Chicken, Nemisis, Who ever you are why dont you just be honest and try to have a intelligent conversation with us. Apparently we all like Traxxas as a company and have issues with the forum but thats another story (OQ) Anyways what I am trying to say is we were not bashing Traxxas you can see that very clearly as the thread continued we even went out of our way to say we liked them and the tech support is second to none. So why do you have to act like a child and say you guys are all just following someones opinion and dont have minds of your own and then you continued to act like a child and say thats it I am leaving and never posting here again. So grow up bro! Sit down have some coffee and lets talk! You are welcome here nobody told you to leave, you just threw a tantrum(sp?) when we all didnt hop on your bandwagon and agree with you when you completely contradicted Ed. I know you get a feeling of power of at your Traxxas board because you can ban and edit everything to make you and your company look good and when you come here I think it frustrates you because you have no power! Ease the hell up. We all have our molments and get out of hand (talking about myself) but you will find everyone forgiving around here if your attitude would change and you wouldnt be such a bitch.:stickup:

Yeah, i have no beef against traxxas, but I did thinkit was funny as hell( the story in question)