RC Boat Brushless motor and speed controller

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buster3660

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Guys, Anyone able to help with any information on the power, speed and ampage of the items in the pic, they are all out of a very heavy rc boat i use for fishing, I want to upgrade the motors and speed controller as i want larger props on it. can't get any spec from the manufacturers, nothing written on the motor or speed controller other than what can be seen in the picture, Many thanks in anticipation, ps i can take more pics and add any more infor if required.

Welcome to the site. There are no pics.

20230814_214122.jpg

Hi Guys, Anyone able to help with any information on the power, speed and ampage of the items in the pic, they are all out of a very heavy rc boat i use for fishing, I want to upgrade the motors and speed controller as i want larger props on it. can't get any spec from the manufacturers, nothing written on the motor or speed controller other than what can be seen in the picture, Many thanks in anticipation, ps i can take more pics and add any more infor if required.
Welcome to RCT. What do you mean by very heavy boat? What type of boat? Who makes the boat?

Those electronics don't show anything or identifying markings. They also don't look like they came out of a hobby grade RC boat. Not sure if you can upgrade what you have. With out knowing the make and model of the boat. What were items in bud?

Don't want you to destroy what you have. Witch could be very possible. If it's not meant to be upgraded. Like the items don’t look waterproof?

Like my RC boat is a 32" Sonicwake boat. That has waterproof and water cooled esc and motor. With metal flex shaft and metal pop.

Welcome to RCT. What do you mean by very heavy boat? What type of boat? Who makes the boat?

Those electronics don't show anything or identifying markings. They also don't look like they came out of a hobby grade RC boat. Not sure if you can upgrade what you have. With out knowing the make and model of the boat. What were items in bud?

Don't want you to destroy what you have. Witch could be very possible. If it's not meant to be upgraded. Like the items don’t look waterproof?

Like my RC boat is a 32" Sonicwake boat. That has waterproof and water cooled esc and motor. With metal flex shaft and metal pop.
Many thanks for your reply, Its a fishing bait boat, all i am trying to do is get a little more power and speed for the larger props, but no idea on the spec of these motors and speed controllers, the whole boat sits out of the water by about 8inch and is shower and rain proof, maybe not 100% waterproof but chances of sinking one of them is less than slim, thanks. ps one of the speed controllers has already burnt out, hense wanting to replace, thanks again,
Many thanks for your reply, Its a fishing bait boat, all i am trying to do is get a little more power and speed for the larger props, but no idea on the spec of these motors and speed controllers, the whole boat sits out of the water by about 8inch and is shower and rain proof, maybe not 100% waterproof but chances of sinking one of them is less than slim, thanks. ps one of the speed controllers has already burnt out, hense wanting to replace, thanks again,
sorry cut short there, Its an anatac catamaran DL. about 3ft long, over 2 ft wide, 12inch deep and weighs around 15kg, hope that helps,