RC bait boat help

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kiki

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hello.

First of greetings to all of you.
Second i would like to apologize for spelling and if my questions and thread isn't right for this forum.

So now to my questions. I recently bought a chip bait boat from china. The other day i was trying my boat with sonar hooked in the back and i had issue with sonar not working. So i was assuming it was disrupted from boat signal. I was reading a little and i figured that both bluetooth and boat are working on 2.4Ghz but the BT is on other channel or band like boat is, how do they don't work together?

2. Question i was looking for 3dr telemetry transmission and receiver with gps antenna and BT add-on to connect to phone via cable or bt. So if i buy the telemetry kit and connect it to phone will this work properly or will i have same interferences as with boat and sonar?

3. Question if someona has some idea if it even possible. Sonar is on BT with range to 50m boat is up to 500m. So i would like to know if is it posible if i use the 3dr combo and bt to connect sonar via bt and then extend range with 3dr combo kit and conect it to phone?

Link to kit: https://www.banggood.com/3DR-Radio-...ane-p-1326078.html?cur_warehouse=CN&ID=510651

Thank you all for help in advance and apologies again if thread is inappropriate. If so pls sand me to forums which are for my kind of question.

Regard to all.

More information so that 1 of us can try to answer your questions..
radio.?
transmitter and receiver?
fish finder type model ?
do you know for sure fish finder works 100% alone
years ago I was fishing outa my 185 Boston Waller with a 1.250" rapala crank bait in shallow water about 2 feet and got a bite. have no idea what type of fish it was but it charged the side of my boat and spun it in 3 circle b4 breaking my 8lb test mono... 3 others were on boat ...

Everything is stock the boat, receiver. (china) The sonar is eyoyo(similar to lucky chinese version) its a ball like a deeper. Yes sonar is working because i try it a day before with rod and it was showing the depth and all. I tried it at home after the try with bait boat and was also working. I can attache the links if you want to see the exact items.

seeing I dint get any type of correct answer.. China has no fcc/ or regulations as to radio or much of anything . so more than likely its cheap radios (the 1 you have) puts out a giant size signal that overlaps the also cheap fish finder you have...

So i can't solve this, with curent setup. So best bet is to swap the transmiter and receiver with a better one? Would that save the problem? If i would swap transmiter with flysky fs-i6x one or similar?

Yesterday i was back on lake and yes the boat and sonar are overlaping. When i drive the boat the sonar stops working and the second you stop driving the boat the sonar starts to work again. So will this overlaping go away if i buy new transmiter and receiver or that wont change anything?