Racing on grass

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KIDS RC CLUB

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hello there, we at KIDS RC CLUB have made a homemade track on grass. The problem is we own a Thunder Tiger EB4 S2.5Pro 1:8 scale nitro buggy and it seems that the engine tends to overheat when running on grass. Question is what would be the best type of nitro vehicle suited for this terrain? The track is big enough to accomodate monster trucks up to 1:8 scale (nitro), as we have tested a Thunder Tiger S50 Sledge Hammer on it. Thank you.:\

Well one thing you could do is run rich on hsn to accomadat for the grass. But you could run a truggy, short course truck, or monster trucks.

Well one thing you could do is run rich on hsn to accomadat for the grass. But you could run a truggy, short course truck, or monster trucks.

agreed i have a tomahawk ST thats heavily modified, i can run on grass fine
and thats with its ground clearance slammed as low as it can go and lifted to the max and it runs well within acceptable temperature ranges,

and if i notice it start to run any hotter than i like i just richen up the HSN a quarter to half a turn

( OMG I'm so glad i reread what i typed so many letters in the wrong place i think i might be slightly dyslexic )

Back