questions...

• Thread starter Traxxass_FREAK90
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Traxxass_FREAK90

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
:banana: i just want to learn a little more aobut RC nitro powerd cars be fore i go adn buy one. can you help me???:D

let me see I read this they do require fuel (dont hav to charge batteries all day) they require more care than electric and are a lot better than tyco

Thanks Maxxcrazy88 for pointing out that they run off fuel vs batteries.

So what specifically do you want to learn? My best advise would be use a search engine to check out about RC on the net. You probably have a ton of questions in your head you want answered but I would suggest asking the questions rather than having us play mind readers here. I failed Mind Reading 101, you can even ask my ex-wife!

Could you be a little more specific? What do you already know? And what do you want to know about in particular?

well i know teh gas vs.batery stuff i know they go pretty fast and most use a trigger remote controll. adn well a little on how to get a T-MAXX ready to run. adn that they can haul. i just want to learn a bit more aobut tehm be fore i get one.