questions...

• Thread starter Traxxass_FREAK90
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Traxxass_FREAK90

RCNT Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
:banana: i just want to learn a little more aobut RC nitro powerd cars be fore i go adn buy one. can you help me???:D

Maxxcrazy88

RCNT Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
let me see I read this they do require fuel (dont hav to charge batteries all day) they require more care than electric and are a lot better than tyco

El Pirata

RCNT VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Thanks Maxxcrazy88 for pointing out that they run off fuel vs batteries.

So what specifically do you want to learn? My best advise would be use a search engine to check out about RC on the net. You probably have a ton of questions in your head you want answered but I would suggest asking the questions rather than having us play mind readers here. I failed Mind Reading 101, you can even ask my ex-wife!

Çh®i§tiªñ

RCNT VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Could you be a little more specific? What do you already know? And what do you want to know about in particular?

Traxxass_FREAK90

RCNT Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
well i know teh gas vs.batery stuff i know they go pretty fast and most use a trigger remote controll. adn well a little on how to get a T-MAXX ready to run. adn that they can haul. i just want to learn a bit more aobut tehm be fore i get one.