Pro-Line X-Maxx Trencher 4.3” tires

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
proline-trencher-10151-on-xmaxx.jpg

The ever popular Pro-line Trencher is now available for the Traxxas X-Maxx with their newly announced Pro-Line X-Maxx Trencher 4.3 tires. The Pro-Line Trenchers have long been known for their excellent all-terrain ability that also sport an aggressive look.

Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

Hmmm...the old FLM savage that I never got around to finishing could use some 4.3” tires.

Those would be massive on a savage. Even the 3.8 normal trenchers are pretty big on my flux.
2018-0211-SavageFlux-OEMSuspension02.jpg

Granted, mines the shorter version of the truck, like my Savage X. I had a longer savage many years ago and didn't care for it much. I like the twitchiness of a short wheel base.

They would be huge but look mean.

I remember someone on here using HPI 5b tires on their...MGT?, and I’ve wanted to try it since I seen the photo.

This is what my savage looks like with 3.8” trencher-Xs. I have a set of shocks for it, but I started scavenging parts from it for my scalers, and just haven’t come back to finish it...it might end up being brushless!

Attachments

• 8101AFFD-B243-498E-AE29-BBA239D1CC93.jpeg
    8101AFFD-B243-498E-AE29-BBA239D1CC93.jpeg
    283.3 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:
The X's are wider than the non-x's, but they aren't as tall. I've seen a savage with the CEN genesis wheels/tires on it too. They are pretty big as well.

5B don't look that big actually on a savage:
zxqk2g.jpg

Then again, those are pretty low profile sidewall tires.

Xmaxx tires on a revo looks kind of goofy:
2018-0526-XmaxxTiresOnAnERBE.jpg

Screen grab from here:

Back