Pro Boat Sonicwake RTR Self-Righting Deep-V Boat

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
sonicwake-deep-v-boat.jpg

With features such as the self-righting design that will flip the boat upright automatically and the ability to reach 50+ MPH, the new Pro Boat Sonicwake 36″ deep-v boat has been designed with both beginners and avid boaters in mind.

The Pro Boat Sonicwake 36″ boat features a 4 pole 1900Kv brushless motor that is water cooled. Along with a waterproof, high torque steering servo and a Spektrum STX2 2.4 GHz FHSS radio.

Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

Thats pretty rad. Might have to give boats a try. Have a pond and lots of really wide canals around here.

As someone who doesn't own a boat of any kind, nor knows how to swim - this boat seems like a perfect setup for me with it's self-righting system.

I'm really liking my Proboat Recoil 17", Horizon Hobby customer support is excellent as well. However QC needs some work, but I won't get into that right now.

The Recoil is my first boat, and my first run was nerve racking as I swim like a rock and really didn't want to lose it. I think the self righting on these boats is an excellent idea, I personally would have never bought a boat if there was no self righting feature, I'm sure it will get more people into boats. The self righting on the Recoil works excellent, and I'm hearing the feature on the Sonicwake and Valvyrn also work quite well too with them being a flood chamber.

These boats handle like they're on rails it really is a totally different aspect of the hobby, it really has renewed my interest in rc ten fold. Now I'm looking for a larger self righting boat but I want a catamaran.

Back