RCTalk is supported by our readers. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
With features such as the self-righting design that will flip the boat upright automatically and the ability to reach 50+ MPH, the new Pro Boat Sonicwake 36″ deep-v boat has been designed with both beginners and avid boaters in mind.
The Pro Boat Sonicwake 36″ boat features a 4 pole 1900Kv brushless motor that is water cooled. Along with a waterproof, high torque steering servo and a Spektrum STX2 2.4 GHz FHSS radio.
Pro Boat Sonicwake specs
- Beam: 11 inches (279.4 mm)
- Boat Type: Deep-V
- Completion Level: Ready-To-Run
- Drive System: Flex Shaft
- Hull Height: 4 in (101.6 mm)
- Hull Material: ABS
- Length: 36 in (914.4 mm)
- Motor Size: Water-cooled Brushless 36x74mm 1900kv
- Propeller Size: 1.6″ X 1.73″
- Radio: 2-Channel 2.4GHz
- Recommended Battery: (2) 50C+ 2-3S LiPo with EC5 Connector
- Scale: 36-inch
- Speed: 50+
- Speed Control: 120A Brushless Marine
- Steering: Offset Rudder
- Trimscheme Colors: Black with Green
- Weight: 5.5 lbs (2.5 kg)
Part number for the Pro Boat Sonicwake 36″ boat is: PRB08032T2 and is expected to be available in early Oct 2018 for a cost of $400.