Printer issue or mouse issue?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FastEddy

The Slowest Guy In Town
Supporter
RCTalk Vendor
Reaction score
How do you classify this?
A printer issue or a mouse issue?

mouse1.bmp

mouse2.bmp

mouse.bmp

Obviously there's a problem with the mouse driver. Looks like it's a bit tweaked. Probably should take the time to upgrade to a nicer mouse.

BTW, Eddy, is that your printer?

You might need to run a few of those guys through there, they do a good cleaning job!!! LOL, i have never seen that, until now... Jesus...what mice will do to try to find food!

Thats gotta hurt!! But if you ask me thats the way mice belong....

I'm guessing when ed tried to print, it sucked his tail up and jammed him in there! Wow, what an experience that must have been!

LMFAO - that last picture is priceless!

-Michael

is that a joke or is that for real?

Its for real.
One of my customers sent this to me.
They called me and said a client was wondering what kind of warintee was on our toner because their printer wasn't working and the installed the cartridge just a few days ago. This is what the tech found when he went on the service call.

They are an Internet marketing company. I'm sure the photo will start popping up all over the place in a few days or weeks.

Looks like the mouse and printer were trying to share a .dll file or something. I'd keep trying to print and see if it will run through all the way.

The last pic is the best. Looks like the mouse is trying to say "wtf is going on?!?! "

Back