Power axles for AX10

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brushlessboy

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hi guys. I was looking at the Hot Racing power axles for the Scorpion.
They look good but dont know much about Hot Racing.
I was wondering if there is much needed to fit the Berg axles to the AX10, because the price works out around the same!
Any info much appreciated! :)

they are both pretty much the same....berg axles are on sale on amain i dont no how much the HR are going for now

I know a couple people that run berg style HR axles and like them.

I am just wondering why you would want to fit berg axles to a AX10, if it is a MOA Rig you want, then why not just buy a berg kit or a chassis that is designed for MOA axles.

I am just wondering why you would want to fit berg axles to a AX10, if it is a MOA Rig you want, then why not just buy a berg kit or a chassis that is designed for MOA axles.

REALLY good point, but I've already invested over $1000 AUD in this AX10. I also have the Acme super, a Losi Mini and a PTI Goliath. (yeah yeah laugh it up.....)
I dont want to be buying a whole new kit to start with, not just yet anyway.

:hehe:

REALLY good point, but I've already invested over $1000 AUD in this AX10. I also have the Acme super, a Losi Mini and a PTI Goliath. (yeah yeah laugh it up.....)
I dont want to be buying a whole new kit to start with, not just yet anyway.

:hehe:

Sale the Super and the goliath and get your self a berg kit, just a thought!!!!:D then you could have a sweet Shafty and a sweet MOA:D

want my paypal info??and address?

Last edited:
HR MOA axles and Berg axles are both MOA style axles but the HR MOA axles is a direct replacement for the AX-10 axles. The Berg axles are wider then the HR MOA axles. I have heard that you can replace some of the Berg axles internals with HR MOA axle internals I am not 100 % sure as of yet. One of my sponsors has the HR MOA axles for cheap I am not 100 % sure if he will ship to you because of your location.

like chip said with the berg axles you would need different wheels but with the hr u could run your same wheels and just add a motor and all your stuff on your ax10 axle

i would get the hr moa if i was in your boat but b/c i sold off all my axial stuff i got the berg axles and started fresh

all good points but not a big deal....pick up some 8 shooters for the bergs, wich are cheap and be on your way...i also had about a G into my axial but i just parted it out and peiced the berg together, so worth it...

The HR price is currently around $108 USD EACH. If it can be done cheaper than that could someone send me a link please. Thats around $160 aussie dollars each.
Thanks

SELL the Goliath!!! Surely you jest.
Maybe if I GAVE someone $10 to take it.... Maybe! :hehe:

ill give you 20$ shipped for it! just something to goof with. i dont have anywhere to run a full blown crawler anyway

i dont think you will find them cheaper than 108 usd, maybe just a few bucks but the cheapest I've seen them is $108 with free us shipping wich save u (if u lived in the U.S) like $10 in shipping.

Back