Post your last purchase

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good looking rig.

I bought a new Hardline lid.

A pack of smokes, two cans of Monster, and two bottles of soda.

RC? Mini LST2 and some buggy tires.

Castle Field Programmer thingy since Vista sucks and won't run recognize the Castle Link.

Tired of bringing the stuff to work to make simple changes.

thetrucks006.jpg

Technically, a maxx roller is my last purchase. I bought it for parts so my friend and I can merge his maxx into this and come up with something for him to drive. I'm sick of him breaking my stuff and nobody else does rc around here.:whhooo: 60767[/ATTACH]"]http://
August272010progress009.jpg
And my new exhaust, sorry that's 3 'recent purchases'.

Attachments

• August272010progress009.jpg
    August272010progress009.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Castle Field Programmer thingy since Vista sucks and won't run recognize the Castle Link.

For castle esc's? Vista works fine, you just gotta run it as admin when downloading it.

Nice 350 2revo. Those are fun rigs!

Software works fine.

It just won't recognize the Castle Link when I plug it into any of my USB ports.

For castle esc's? Vista works fine, you just gotta run it as admin when downloading it.

Nice 350 2revo. Those are fun rigs!

Yeah thanks. One of the things I was lucky enough to get before marriage. It's got a couple decent hop-ups, and it is a blast, I just gotta maintain my clean license status, 4 years and counting.......:D

I just picked up this:

DarkImpact.jpg

Needs some work, and I have a new wing and gear cases on the way for it, but it's a neat little dooder. I've wanted a Tamiya buggy for a while as I had a Manta Ray when I was a kid and this thing is a direct descendant of the old Manta Ray chassis/gear train.

Been a month or two since I bought it. But it's my last big purchase.

Ibanez EW20-ASENT It's a figured ash body with mahogany fingerboard. Electric/acoustic with on board tuner and built in phaser.

450992.jpg

Just bought a new ECU for my Honda Rancher, now I can ride!

Last edited:
Round trip ticket to Maui from honolulu gota fly 3days a week for work

8 sternos and salad tongs...going to huge steeplechase horse race tomorrow.

RC wise...motor mounts for savage to baja conversion...

Newport 100's
rc wise, wheels and tires for my erevo

BK Buck Double...and now my stomach hurts..

Back