Post your last purchase

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
That's right, post what you last bought. Post or pics, it doesn't matter...

Water heater 24" diameter pan at Home Depot yesterday.

Sc10 body from Tower...Oh, actually 2 powerball tickets and a lipton tea was actually my last purchase.

Venom 2.4Ghz radio... for give away on RCNT.

Here is an update.....

Now I have just purchased a new water heater since the 10 year old one we have is getting ready to take a dump on us. Easy come, easy go.:mad:

School lunch? :D

R/C wise, a Slash 4x4!

Went to the LHS to pick up a new set of arms for the SC10 today, and walked out with arms- plus the new AKA Wishbones and a set of rims.

Actual last purchase was the fish sandwich from Wendy's- delicious!

New fuel tank for the HPI Baja.

Smoking deal on ebay for $10 shipped after Bing cashback and a PayPal coupon code.

$63.00 for gas in the truck. :thumbdown:

$70.63 in gas for my truck :(

Planning on buying a motorcycle soon though. Possibly a new SCT as well.

Last major purchase, a $1500 donjoy leg brace. And that follows up my 20% of my 100k+ medical bills.

Last RC purchase....hmmm....been so long since I had money for rc I can't remember. :(

DDM V2 Rear Dominator Silenced for my basher 5B. Dave's deal of the day today. wOOt

DDM V2 Rear Dominator Silenced for my basher 5B. Dave's deal of the day today. wOOt

There are entirely way to many RC sites to keep up with - this would be a nice upgrade of my stock pipe on my SS.

My latest purchase was a XFX 5700 video card - should be here today! :) Hoping to get a bigger monitor soon so then I'll have even more work space on my desktop. Yippe! :rolleyes:

Hot Air Balloon ride above the Napa Valley for my 20th wedding anniversary in July.

I have watched those things sail over the valley forever, but have never been on one.

A 12" galileo thermometer and a KaynEE vintage Sew Master sewing machine, for mothers day. Also a set of sedona's and chisels.

LRP SPX-8 for my SCRT-10. With the Novak HV 5.5 I picked up a little bit ago the truck is now scary fast, and heat won't be an issue like I had with the 540 size motors.