Post Pictures of your Revo

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I was trying my best to get out of nitro, I would put the axial motor in my Savage in a heartbeat. I have been researching them for a friend of mine, and to say I'm impressed is an understatement. Everyone seems to say the exact same thing, outperforms their previous engine by a lot, and is WAY easier to find the tune and keep it.

You guys are killing me with these revo pics. My home track is JUST the right size for some good revo racing. I just can't decide if I want to go nitro or brushless.

nitro!!!!! and maybe somebrushless on the side you will miss it charlie and you know it

hey bob,
it cost me about $300-$350 give or take without including shipping and i got NAILED ON DUTY HUGE since I'm in :canadafla !!!!!!!! :doh: :mad: :censored:

Nice engine! I would change the cooling head on it, the green doesn't match with the blue.

yeah how do you like the axial I've seen alot of guys say 2 allons or so and ther toast

I dont think I have posted new pics of my 2 revos in this thread in a while. SO here are some updated pics.
Racer
CIMG0243.jpg

CIMG0244.jpg

CIMG0253.jpg

Basher
CIMG0236.jpg

CIMG0240.jpg

I'm workin on a F-350 body for the basher with a black and orange KTM theme, but I'm also workin on buying a air brush first lol.

how did you get the chassis silver? did you sand it and paint it or you bought it like that?

Do a search here on de-anodizing. I let it sit in greezed lightning over night and then buffed it.

heres mine..still wating on motor saver filters/traxxas axles/plugs/body...not broken inn yet..what do you think? any recommandations are welcome..

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

what motor is that?? what kind of batt box u running?

nice wheels and tires man. getting a pair one those soon myself!

those appear to be stock push rods I've bent two in the last two monthes bashing id go lunsford or the traxxas tubes

what motor is that?? what kind of batt box u running?
stock traxxas batt holder cut it out and did a bit of modifying cut out holes on the side to let the batt breath..clever..huh..and the motor is a RB TM523..its a .23 engine..perfect choice if you want alot of power but not to much..bit more punch than a .21 engine..

nice wheels and tires man. getting a pair one those soon myself!

yeah thanks..i love the look..can't wait to get my harddrive body and paint it white to match..ill post more pics when i get my stuff to complete it just to get it running for now..

good thing your ditching that K&N filter. i heard there really not good for nitro engines. good choise going with the Motor Saver.

another good thing to get is a wing mount and a wing.

good thing your ditching that K&N filter. i heard there really not good for nitro engines. good choise going with the Motor Saver.

another good thing to get is a wing mount and a wing.

yeap...i just put that on there because i dont have noting to cover the carb..that k&n filter use to be on my nitro car..buts its dead now..got run over when i try to race a van..:doh:

as for the wings/mount what are good ones to get..?
are rpm arms good buy also? it does give it a more beefy look..hmm ill throw that in to sometime aswell..

Last edited:
Tenko mount. and i have a proline wing. it works pretty good. i think you can get the Platinum revo mount and wing for cheap on Feebay

rpm arms are the best you can do how can you beat lifetime warrentee and there tuf as nails.

I snapped a few pics of it to share with you guys before I scratched up my new shell. It's a Jconcepts Tango body with House of Kolors Copper to Green Flip. I just added the Traxxas wing mount and carbon wing. This is a really good wing mount so far. It took a beating at the track yesterday. That's my wife's Jeep Liberty btw, she was not too happy about my choice of background.
100_0932.gif

100_0931.jpg

100_0930.gif

Back