Post Pictures of your Revo

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Guys,

I haven't been on in awhile glad to see this thread is still going strong and thoughs are some great looking REVO's keep it up ;)

Charlie hooked me up with a Vantage Racing wing so I figured I throw up a few pics. Nothing special, pretty stock Revo. The Integy air filter is for show, I use my Motor Saver when running. I didn't put the lid on it cause it makes it look 10 times worse....LOL. My driving skills are slowing improving. :hehe:

Revo001.jpg

Revo002.jpg

Revo003.jpg

Revo004.jpg

I thought I had cleaned her up pretty good for the pics.......... but apparently I didn't. I'm almost embarrassed to show it looking like this.

that wing doesn't only look cool. but it saves other parts when your revo flips on its butt. its a very versatile part. and def a great buy.

looks great BTW

that wing doesn't only look cool. but it saves other parts when your revo flips on its butt. its a very versatile part. and def a great buy.

looks great BTW

Thanks Matt, funny you should mention that it's versatile. I was wondering how durable it is. I've been removing it when I'm out bashing cause I wasn't sure how tough it was. LOL

yeah if you have the tenko mounting kit, and a CF wing. it will def save other stuff from being broken. and i know all about that ehe

Revo 3.3

Heres my revo 3.3. t-max tires with an off set rim. high stance ready for the dirt.

2008_0729Minocqua080061.jpg

2008_0729Minocqua080060.jpg

2008_0729Minocqua080059.jpg

2008_0729Minocqua080058.jpg

Thanks

Any close ups?
hey I'm new just joined to day. have a quick ? would it be smarter to buy a savage a tmaxx or a revo .I'm just a begginer so it wuld hav to be pretty duraable

Which truck

I would go with the Savage if you just want to bash, if you want to race and bash go with the Revo or a LST2. All three are Great trucks I have had Savages and Revos but not the LST. Good luck and have fun. If you want a new one get it from www.towerhobbies.com They have $20 off, just use this code 016G5 when checking out and shipping is only $8.99

Savage X $434.99- $20
Revo $479.99 - $20

hey I'm new just joined to day. have a quick ? would it be smarter to buy a savage a tmaxx or a revo .I'm just a begginer so it wuld hav to be pretty duraable

i would say savage like ofna1 says..but hey its up to you..if you have a LHS go and check it out in person and see if it fits you needs and you can get an idea more how they look like and ask advice from them..

but yeah savage is more of a basher and revo is more of racer type..just depends on your taste buds..:D

happy picking :hehe:

GsrSk8er, what adjustments did you make to your truck to get it sitting up so high? Different rocker arms and I assume some other tweaks?

I'm not sure, but I do know that it appears he's using different rockers on front, compared to the rear. Never thought about that, wonder what that does for the handling?

it must just be the pictures, it has progressive 2 rockers on front and rear. the truck sits pretty level. there is some slight slow rear shocks though.

nice man, looks like a great truck. i really like the muscle car body on the revos. i need to get me one

i need to update mine with these new 40 series i got on there. they look freakin awesome on there.

Sweet looking Revo BOUTCH!! Let me know how you like that motor.

i need to update mine with these new 40 series i got on there. they look freakin awesome on there.

i'll bet they do look good on there, and i could probably even tell you the color of the rims and what kind of tires they are.... :D

I tried it today, and runs pretty damn good and goes at a decent speed. I like it, but needs a MAJOR clean-up. FINALLY something to do, tear down time!!:D

Back