Post Pictures of your Revo

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my spur ate my air filter! lmao

Good catch. I'm waiting on a new neck for it.

New Part

My truck with new piston and sleeve with a wing I'm ready for the track this summer.

Last edited:
BRMax and HILLFINGER what tires are you running. They look like good A/T tires which is what I'm after. Let me know thanks!

Thanks! I'm definitely going to look into picking them up. How do they handle on all surfaces?

revo pic

my little pepe

Attachments

• IM001399.jpg
    IM001399.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 85
revo

if anyones intersted i do custom paint

Attachments

• IM001398.jpg
    IM001398.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 104
my new baby 2.5r bought today for 260?? watcha think?

102_1002.gif

102_1001.gif

102_1004.gif

yea i just got done putting ARO in it

lol wat is with people and clean trucks as long as the working parts are clean i dont care its a basher not a shelf queen

Well here are some new pics of my 3.3 basher baby! I feel like rolex and dont want to get it dirty, but its what I made it for. Upgrades include,
Everything blue anadized gone to polished or brushed alum!
Custom rx box and mount
Custom battery mount
Epic 1300 battery pack
Polished stock pipe, bored stinger
Ported and polished 3.3
Hitec single servo
MS air filter
Bad horsie shock covers
Purple rear springs
RPM arms, knuckles, and bumpers
FOC
I think thats it, but I have done alot to this truck that you can't see, or wont notice. I'm working on a F-250 body that ill post when I get my lazy... never mind when I get to it lol but it will be KTM themed and should look cool with what I have drawn up. Anyway here are the pics.
CIMG0236.jpg

CIMG0240.jpg

CIMG0239.jpg

This is only my basher, my racer build should be done before sunday hopefully, I'm tired of having parts all over the place.

Bryson

i see that some people have there exaust on the side of there revos. is that an option from traxxas or is that custom? what are the advantages of have it on the side as opposed to the top mount? just curious cuz i just purchased a revo and waiting for it to come. wanted to get some ideas

This is my Truck with black and red not done the body yet but close.
Rear diff spool
motor saver filter
fuel filter
rpm a arms
badlands mt tired
17mm hex
dodge mega cab body
red turnbuckles
hitec steering servo
digital throttle servo
tekno battery box and receiver holder
tekno throttle mount
traxxas wing mount with pro line wing

Attachments

• top.jpg
    top.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 105
  • HPIM0067.JPG
    HPIM0067.JPG
    93.1 KB · Views: 99
Matt
i The side pipe is a custom done usually. the advantages of it are the uses of larger pipes with big block engines and a larger variety of pipes. Also more clearance for the suspension rockers. You want to make it a racer or a basher??

I'm just going to use my revo as a basher. i already got a resinator pipe that fits in stock location but i was just wondering cuz i kept seeing it over and over again

ye. the one thing i will suggest if you are going with the rear exhaust is to get a os manifold with the spring that mounts it to the crankcase not screws like the stock ones and the stock manifold like the break right at the neck if you land on the rear end of the truck. also look into rpm parts they will not break and are worth the couple extra dollars.

Back