Post an ad in the classifieds something, its dead

• Thread starter Maximum_Quake_Pro.com
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maximum_Quake_Pro.com

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Scale Builder
As active as this forum seems to be, the classifieds are sure dead.

Let's work on that, screw posting on ebay and FB, you know there will only be flakes and lowballers...

As active as this forum seems to be, the classifieds are sure dead.

Let's work on that, screw posting on ebay and FB, you know there will only be flakes and lowballers...
I would, but like most of us here, we don't part with our babies 😉

Now if we had a this for that section.

I will trade you one “the cat” that was upgraded to a vxl3 system. I bought it off eBay a year ago. Never opened the box. So it’s a surprise for all!

I’ve got an undriven Predator DTM chassis from the late 90s that I’m considering offloading. Will need to take some pictures.
You'll also need to wait 90 days, and have 100 posts before you have access to the for sale forum. Sorry

Last edited:
Testical festival is coming up here real soon In Nebraska. If you wanna suck a nut. All you gotta do is cum. Crazy bastards. They think they have better corn than Iowa but they are a beef state and don't claim it and nobody there can even speak English.
Their steak sucks btw. If you buy meat from Omaha Steak, its the same damn thing as Walmart The same poop on the shelf at Walmart " if they have it". Tyson.

Last edited:
Back