Post a picture of your HPI Savage!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my savage.. Was originally a savage x but now.. Well u see!

FLM savage xl
TNS modded lrp 30
Dynamite 086 pipe
Lst shock conversion with iirc kit
Integy +5mm wheel extensions
Integy front spindles
Integy rear carriers
Proline badlands on desperado wheels
Rpm arms upper/lower
I'm sure there's more... But ya get the picture.. Here are some pics
6B754B35-8D0A-44A2-95C6-DC9452F27CD0_zpsnejr2gtq.jpg

F54DD148-C7B4-4408-8618-BE85855E39E9_zpsdxd6onmj.jpg

854C9BB9-F59D-474D-97B0-A8A8E8A56D9F_zps8zyakgjs.jpg

@Rcjunky2002 that's a sweet ride. Please tell us it's not like @Rolex 's Bling Thing. You're gonna run ut, right?:stick:

Hell ya man. I ran the crap outnof er today.. It stays clean for the most part but I didnt build it to look at it lol. Thanks for the comment, it is probably the nicest truck I've ever built. I built this thing from scratch.

Hell I don't know how Much mine weighs but i'm sure it's heavier then stock. The flm chassis alone adds some weight and the lst shocks are much bigger so i'm sure it added some weight. Your truck is sweet Rolex!! Nice work.

I know the FLM plates will weigh more since they're about twice as thick as HPI's, but I'm not sure if 4 big bores would be more than 8 stock shocks.

Got my new pipe today.. Went with the dynamite 086 and man what a difference from the other pipe I had on it. I don't know why I waited so long to do this upgrade.. Couple pics
6D1CAB91-4250-4A1C-B11C-341EC12F1815_zpsxesaooig.jpg

66D3A361-DE3A-4925-B0CF-6D2E8DD7F5D4_zpsfypgjcii.jpg

91F13748-A9C3-47EC-B8A8-7AD2A9F15A54_zpsvsfzi2jo.jpg

100_2751.jpg
My good old XL 32 fire up on third pull after one year break ,with in two min was pulling wheelies with two year old VP fuel.. bash on

Nice truck man!! can you tell me what fuel tank you used?
If I remember right it was the OFNA LX2 Buggy 150cc fuel tank

That tank and a little fuel tank foam or sponge stuffed in the tank stop my MTL problem all together :thumbs-up:

Last edited:
Did some jato springs for the big bores, integy rear hd hubs, new bearings, cage powder coated black, hpi pipe, but have an ercm on the way to. Many other mods to.

Attachments

• 20180111_170605.jpg
    20180111_170605.jpg
    326.9 KB · Views: 304
Did some jato springs for the big bores, integy rear hd hubs, new bearings, cage powder coated black, hpi pipe, but have an ercm on the way to. Many other mods to.

Nice savage!....:thumbs-up:

Those rims look good ,but don't hold up to serious bashing ,I had a set of them an crushed one on a landing as there
is not enough meat on the spoke area ,I still have the three!...:D

Nice savage!....:thumbs-up:

Those rims look good ,but don't hold up to serious bashing ,I had a set of them an crushed one on a landing as there
is not enough meat on the spoke area ,I still have the three!...:D

That they don't haha, I already blew one apart to haha, bought a whole nother set though as they are very cheap. But it was around only 15° that day so it didnt help lol. The deep dish is what makes them so weak, but they look sweet haha. I have quite a few sets of wheels so I'll just run them until I can't. I just bought the axial wheels, but the others I have. Paddle set up is one of my favorites

Attachments

• 9321.jpeg
    9321.jpeg
    199.1 KB · Views: 282
  • received_2327408863951576.jpeg
    received_2327408863951576.jpeg
    71.7 KB · Views: 258
  • AX8043-3.jpg
    AX8043-3.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 249
My og Savage SS kit. My favorite nitro of all my nitro rigs.

My og Savage SS kit. My favorite nitro of all my nitro rigs.
I lucked out and found a complete ss kit at a pawn shop partially assembled but musta got too hard and drank that away lol.

My prized possession over 2 years I gathered every hop up I wanted and the time came to build finally.

My store room was kicked in and savage kit and 1200 in new hop ups, tires, gone.

Savage ss wasn't meant for me

I lucked out and found a complete ss kit at a pawn shop partially assembled but musta got too hard and drank that away lol.

My prized possession over 2 years I gathered every hop up I wanted and the time came to build finally.

My store room was kicked in and savage kit and 1200 in new hop ups, tires, gone.

Savage ss wasn't meant for me
Damn, that story sounded so cool...at first, then it did a 180, sorry to hear that man.