PoloCreationsRC lights

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

F.R.S. Ninja_007

RCTalk Addict
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Scale Builder
I just recently stumbled upon this on YouTube and I just wanted to share with you. I saw lights for Arrma, Traxxas, and Losi. I’ll probably load up on their Slash lights for my new project. Here’s his website: polocreations.com.

Their light kits are good, but they have the worse customer service ever. Never sent me some products that were missing from an order. I'll never buy from them again. A lot if people have had issues with their CS and their products. It's hit ir miss. They will also at times send the wrong pieces in a kit. Good luck.

Their light kits are good, but they have the worse customer service ever. Never sent me some products that were missing from an order. I'll never buy from them again. A lot if people have had issues with their CS and their products. It's hit ir miss. They will also at times send the wrong pieces in a kit. Good luck.
That’s good to know. Did you buy from their website, Amazon, or eBay?

I had a good experience with Polo but it is very hit and miss. I have their lights on my Typhon and they work well. Their website is tricky to navigate, and they have very slow to non existent communication. I have heard english is not his native language, don't know if that is true, but it would explain a few things.
I have heard many reports like @Smilinbri who had problems, and others who had great quick shipping.

Seems to be a roll of the dice.

After seeing the warning from Smilinbri I wasn't going to order anything but I really like to support small businesses so I ordered some lights.
I will report back after I get the order. Or not get the order....lol

Hope your one of the lucky ones.🤞
After seeing the warning from Smilinbri I wasn't going to order anything but I really like to support small businesses so I ordered some lights.
I will report back after I get the order. Or not get the order....lol

Back