POLL : which next vehicle?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

circusfreak

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I am toying with the idea of a new RC, and have 2 ways I can go.

Since the cost (with batteries) of the following 2 vehicles is pretty close, if you were to purchase one, which would it be and why? For pure bashing, no racing. They are totally different kind of cars, but take into account durability, ease of maintenance, overall fun factor,etc. What do you think:

Savage Flux HP
or
Baja 5B SS

(And both is unfortunately not an option!!)

Thanks for the responses.

Wow, that's a tough one.

I personally don't have the space to run a 5b but if I did that would be my choice.

Wow, that's a tough one.

I personally don't have the space to run a 5b but if I did that would be my choice.

good point
are you gonna have the space to run a 5b... if not head towards the Flux

I would go Baja if you have the space. Otherwise the Flux is an awesome machine from everything I've heard.

As mentioned, you will need a lot of room to run a Baja. The Baja also won't be able to be bashed and such like the Flux due to it's size and weight. It does offer 30-40 minutes of runtime per tank.

The Flux will be able to be run just about anywhere and will offer the ability to get big air, do flips and wheelie on demand. The downside is you are limited by the batteries and unless you have the coin to pick-up 2 sets of packs, you will have a lot of downtime between runs.

electric seems boring... yea u get more speed and its less hassle but i enjoy the complications of nitro/gas

i'd go baja, just seems the better deal, longer run times, the flux is way cool but with the downtimes of charging, that is less time out there playing with your new toy,

although the flux is a better basher, look on you tube, they do look a laugh

tough choice that one!!

I'd go with the baja they are very durable, fun, and have lots of power.
The flux is nice but electric is boring and when i started electric i got tired of the swoosh noise.

The baja is good if you have alot of space.

Id go with the baja but if you want to keep recharging batterys, and buying $200-$300 batterys then go for the flux.

My vote goes for some kind of gas powered truck/truggie. The price of nitro going through the roof is quickly swaying a lot of people to reconsider keeping the nitro vehicle or selling it off and putitng the money towards something like a baja. Electric is just that...electric...it just doesn't sound right.

Back