Please help me identify my rc.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timrc420

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I recently purchased a rc from a friend of mine. I'm new and trying to get into the hobbie. I thought this would be perfect. Except for the fact that I know nothing about it please help me identify it so I can get the parts to get her running. I know its a associated just no clue witch one

Attachments

• 16011905154275923623718659037979.jpg
    16011905154275923623718659037979.jpg
    486.6 KB · Views: 105
1st version of ae sct.. battery lock downs give it away.sorry dont have or know om #(original model #) man that thing needs help

To be honest, it will be an uphill battle if needing crucial tranny/driveline parts. If the topshaft in the tranny is good to go, and not stripped, then you have a great shot of being able to get the SC10 up and running. I personally would not dump a whole lot of money into the truck at this point in the game. I would try and keep the SC10 as stock as possible. Putting all the aluminum blue Factory Team bits on there would be a waste of money and time, and that is even if you could even find the Factory Team parts.

Back