Please help me decide Losi DB PRO VS Baja Rey

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daytona675R

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I currently own a DB Pro however been also eyeing the Baja Rey. Someone offered me a very good deal to buy my DB Pro.

They are very different however if is it worth for me to lose a bit of $$$ on the D B Pro and get the Baja Rey?

my pick would have been the DB but you already own it.. now how will you be losing $$$..?.I have always loved the sct from day 1 even with a sct that was totally un-tunable..(dumped that pos asap) have been running the losi sct v1 2 3 .but that fad has now dwindled in my rc community /(to rough for them ) I still take it out when I can and bash them on the many skateboard parts we have along with caged roller hockey parts places. I have a few foldable ramps i take with me..thats on 2 cell mostly with a sensored 3500kv drop a 3 just to turn heads but never run a battery near lvc(to much heat).I have a pole barn filled with rc from late 70's to todays my largest is 1/6 scale 42x 26 with 12 foot racks .had a few 1/2 scale but got ride of then due to complaints and The guys in blue (to much hassle and after getting my 3rd disturbing the peace ticket that were all thrown out when i went to court..

I currently own a DB Pro however been also eyeing the Baja Rey. Someone offered me a very good deal to buy my DB Pro.

They are very different however if is it worth for me to lose a bit of $$$ on the D B Pro and get the Baja Rey?

No Stick with DB Pro. It’s a joy to drive pretty sturdy too, if it was just a truck shell that your drawn too, it wouldn’t take a lot to convert your DB into a Short Course.

Back