Please help identifying this chassis.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biggman100

Hardcore RCTalk User
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Can anyone identify this truck?

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 71
  • s-l1600 (2).jpg
    s-l1600 (2).jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 56
  • s-l1600 (1).jpg
    s-l1600 (1).jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 51
I'm gonna guess a losi something. I don't know the name off the top of my head but those mudflaps look familiar.

Don't know. 🤷‍♂️ Try googling it or something. Are you trying to find parts for it or something?

Don't know. 🤷‍♂️ Try googling it or something. Are you trying to find parts for it or something?
I did. Its on eBay, and a friend asked me about it, because its listed as an unknown SCT chassis, and i have been messing with SCT's for along time, but i dont recall ever seeing one like this, except the AE SC10, but its not that.

I'm gonna guess a losi something. I don't know the name off the top of my head but those mudflaps look familiar.
The Slash has the same mudflaps but its not a Slash either. Looks like every SCT out there cuz theyre all mostly the same.

The Slash has the same mudflaps but its not a Slash either. Looks like every SCT out there cuz theyre all mostly the same.
I still think its some chinese knock-off of an AE RC10, but, i couldnt find anything that actually matched it anywhere, so who knows what it is. I told him just to do what I'm doing, and get an ECX to mess with.

If I had to guess, it is a Chinese RC. It looks to have a mash of parts of other vehicles. I tried some extensive searches with Google Lense, and it didn't find anything that matches any of the parts on it.

If I had to guess, it is a Chinese RC. It looks to have a mash of parts of other vehicles. I tried some extensive searches with Google Lense, and it didn't find anything that matches any of the parts on it.
I spent two hours on various sites (Google images, RC Car action, Big Squid), then searched AlieXpress and BangGood, and absolutely no luck, so i gave up and went back to what i was originally researching.