pitbulls on beadlocks

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

usv568

RCTalk Champion
Military Veteran
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
I have a set of xr10 bead locks with pitbulls. I'm having problems with keeping the tires seated. What are you guys running with the tires?

I never tried them on the stock xr10's, I ran them on VP DH's and SLW's and they mounted real easy and stayed seated on them well.

XR10 wheels are garbage, I tried my 2.2 pits on the xr10 wheel and had the same issue. between that and the tire being too wide for the wheel having a hard time putting them together. I would go with a differant wheel, IMO I would go with Vanquish Products wheels. They are superb quality CNC alloy and they have differant hubs for the offset. If your running these on an XR10 you WILL need wider hubs, if I remember right I used the 650 hub with my wheels front and rear.

I have a set of proline wheels with a set of rovers mounted on them. Think the prolines would be better? Its Christmas so strapped for cash.