Pics

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is there much in the way of white dyeable wheels for the maxx,or is it just the monster clawz.
thanks.

Originally posted by Easy-MAXX
those wheels are nothing special and i`m not sure if they come with the discs or not,they came with my wifes t maxx from a friend.if you like i can ask my lhs what they are,let me know if your interested.i think like thedominator said they may even all be from proline.

dom was the HO Bao truck named after you or the other way round;)

I didn't know what you were talking about so i tried to play along but i was reading an rc mag and duh.. OFNA dominator. i'm so dumb:dumb:

the tyres you asked me about in my photos are off the Ho Bao dominator,that is why i was cryptic with you,i thought you knew
sorry dude

Ho Bao? Over here its the OFNA dominator

under cover truck,cool.well at least we understand each other now:banana:

Most of you guys know me and my pics by now...

Oh well....here they are!

Dang! I need to update my site...I don't have my GS Storm listed...but here is a pic:

http://MaxxSkunkworks.com/Media/06-30-02 Toys/06-30storm02.jpg

Jeez...I sold the Thunder Quake and the Big Block too!

020302-CurbsideClone.JPG

Retread, now that's what I call a big block conversion!

Well...not so much...the hardest part was building the shrink ray in the basement - those parts aren't so easy to come by, certainly not at your local Radio Shack!

Hi Everyone, Here pics of my truck, its got an o.s. 15 cvx and a hummer body (neither are pictured)

T-Maxx_4.jpg

T-Maxx_2.jpg

T-Maxx_3.jpg

T-Maxx_1.jpg

If they dont work go Here

Dave:banana:

Thanks Buddy!

I did a couple of minor mods since those pics, including the DurraTrax header and AE pipe.

I want to get the alum motor mount by Dynamite along with the throttle alum mount by them as well.

Then I think Ill be happy with this Maxx! Then off to build a SuperMaxx. I'm just waiting to see what UnlimitedEngineering comes out with next :banana: