Pics

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry they are Ho Bao tyres for their new truck whos name i can`t remember,but they are a direct fit and give a fairly good grip.the rolling distance is slightly less than most tyres so they alter gearing.

no sorry i got them on the strength of a mag article.

easy - nice trucks, especially like the jeep.

Matt

that looks like fun, thats one weird wheelie bar haha

so you guys have permanent tracks which you can use anytime,wow that is cool.that is what i am aiming for myself.
cool pics NCNitro:cool:

Thanks EasyMaxx, what are those rims with the simulated disc brakes? those look sweet, are those disc brakes attached to the rims or can they be used on any rim. Nice job on your pics too. Ya gotta love that jeep body! It is my favorite body. Check out all our pics from the bash we had a few weeks ago at Hobby Park.

http://community.webshots.com/album/42325917DqnZkb

Proline makes disc brake simulaters that will fit on any T-maxx wheel.

those wheels are nothing special and i`m not sure if they come with the discs or not,they came with my wifes t maxx from a friend.if you like i can ask my lhs what they are,let me know if your interested.i think like thedominator said they may even all be from proline.

dom was the HO Bao truck named after you or the other way round;)

it was named after me cause I am the best:p

Here is my maxx,the only difference now being that the Fantom is no more andhas been removed.
:banana:
maxxim7.jpg

Hey Maxximus Output what you got for power now? Did the fantom have a come apart? Looks sweet tho like the wheels are they stock? Just dyed ?

I rubbed the rims down and sprayed with high metallic blue plast-coat paint then coated with nitro block.Hope this helps.

I,m using my ported trx now its much better,the Fantom had only 11-14 tanks through it and just overheats and wont run correctly.The service in the U.K is rubbish so it will probably go in the bin now.

I would dye wheels instead of painting cause the dye won't chip off.:)