Pics of heli and plane

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Niffken

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
on saturday i went flying with my friend. The winds were bad, 25 mph gust +. Have a look

heli rocketing click here for vid

futaba.JPG

gas.JPG

heli.JPG

Last edited:
You been having so much fun this weekend.
Thanks for sharing. I've been sick and indoors all weekend.

Sweet airplane. Dude, you have quite the stash of toys. I am starting to get jealous.

Nice looking plane how much did it cost you??? And when do we get to see some landing pics?

ooppppps!!!!! Sorry I didnt clear this up front. THESE ARE NOT MINE!!!!! all the plane and heli photos are my friends. Carpiom, Yes he has TONS of toys!!!!

Originally posted by Niffken
ooppppps!!!!! Sorry I didnt clear this up front. THESE ARE NOT MINE!!!!! all the plane and heli photos are my friends. Carpiom, Yes he has TONS of toys!!!!

Oh I see your just leading us on;)

Just by the remote alone tells me there are too many possibilities of things that can go wrong or things for me to mess up if I owned one!

What kind of Heli is that? Hawk?

Those things STILL scare me when they are in the air. So unpredictable and yet very deadly!

That plane looks like its a blast!

i think the heli was a skidu.

the plane is a blast the thing has an 80 inch wing span and it sky writes. It has a built in smoker. My friend is a good plane flyer. he is working on his heli skills (he can make it barrol roll and other tricks but he has high standards)

there were 20-30 mph wing gust that day. Next time i will have good vid of the flying!