Picked up tuned pipes on ebay

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitbull14218

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
3 Of them say hpi, one looks like a modified one that was extended(this one doesn't say hpi)

1 Is a stock one, the other 3 if anyone recognizes them, how do I know what size engines they're good with?

0921161840.jpg

Last edited:
:nopics:

as the smiley says

:nopics:

as the smiley says
Opps! Haha I had the link copied but forgot to paste it, what a noob lol

So I tried the extended one bottom left of the picture, I don't think it sounds any different, performance I'm not sure if it was any better.

The top left one seems identical to what my savage came with. So I didn't try that one.

The black short one with hpi in white lettering is too short for my savage, it's even shorter than the factory plastic one my nitro MT1 came with, but I might be able to make a hanger to at least try it on the MT1.

The black plastic one is exactly what's on my MT1 which has the .15FE nitro star.

What the HELL is that thing on the bottom left? Is....is that two pipes stuck together!? All other pipes are just stock ones.

What the HELL is that thing on the bottom left? Is....is that two pipes stuck together!? All other pipes are just stock ones.
Yeah it was glued together or something lol

I did run it, not impressed. Sucks I thought the aluminum pipes were aftermarket. So looks like it was a waste of money

Yeah it was glued together or something lol

I did run it, not impressed. Sucks I thought the aluminum pipes were aftermarket. So looks like it was a waste of money

I have several pipes ,have some jammin pipes 1 ,2 an I think 4 along with some
other brands of tune pipes.I tried them ,an I didn't get no where either ,seems like only a slight
difference in them ,but I think it could be my header.
I think the header has a lot to do with it!People has been experimenting on the length of them ,mine
is a long S shape header that may be too long for a tune pipe ,could be why I can't tell the difference!

Some say the stock tune pipe from Losi is a good performance pipe!
I have that one to.