PICCO max .26 cooling head screws wassup nitro peeps

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boomwestlos

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Anybody if there is any other engine that uses similar narrow screws for cooling head picco max .26

Not sure what you're looking for...someplace to use your narrow screws or new screws for your engine. Where have you looked and what are you trying to do?

Thanks for the bud so I’m looking for a set of narrow screws that hold button and cooling head on to block

I have a set of screws but heads of screws won’t fit through cooling head engine runs great tons of power but temp get up real fast without cooling head

I have a set of screws but heads of screws won’t fit through cooling head engine runs great tons of power but temp get up real fast without cooling head

If the holes isn't big enough ,you can slightly drill the holes out bigger with a drill bit that is the same
size as the screws ,make sure that you lightly file any burs off where the head meets with the head button!...:cool:

they are most likely M2.5 screws, i know Ace doesn't carry them here, dont know about where you are at though.

Look up an "Exploded View" of that engine. It will detail every part including those screws. Once you have the size and length you should be able to locate spares.

Thanks for your reply & help i got the head screws MAX .26 is a beast