picco .26Max piston and sleeve help

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Juanka

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I want to rebuild my picco engine and everywhere I look online there are out of the pistons and sleeve, my LHS told me that they are not produce anymore that I sho;d throw the engine out my question is should I toss the engine or there is a different part number that I can use that will work with my engine
Any help will be appreciated

thanks

If you can't find a piston and sleeve you could get it pinched, these are a couple of places that do it the right way. A few guys including myself had some done years ago with good luck.

http://www.rayaracing.com/

http://www.osrocketracing.com/pistonsleeve.php

With either one be sure to read all of the details, if you're not sure about something contact them and ask.

I'm not 100% sure but ofna still stills p/s sets if not there try nitrohouse.com ,I got some gear from them before wit good service too

I don't think Ofna is making them anymore and nitrohouse show it as back ordered. You might get lucky and find one on eBay

SMaxxin is right is backorder everywhere and it looks that is because is discontinued, I'm thinking of going for the rebuilt but i saw today looking at the ofna .26max part list that there is another part number for piston and sleeve when i search it its for a pico .27 but supposedly will fit my engine

has anyone done that before part# ofn51343
any thoughts

Somebody mentioned that a little while back the .26/.27 use the same p/s so maybe there is some hope

So what ever happened with the .27 piston and sleeve in the .26 max?