Phantom Fireworks is where its at

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sur3fir3

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
I haven't been around much since I am working every chance I get, because my daughter is coming to visit. She comes every year for a bit over a month, and she is always here for the 4th. Last year I ended up buying alot from the stands. this year I went to the phantom store (60 mi away). It was completely worth the drive.

This is the deal I got.

Early bird deal valid till the 30th: Spend $200 get $200 in free stuff

Everything 50% off if you spend over $400.

Then once you spend $400 you are also in their premiere club and they have a 3rd coupon that is buy one 500 gram repeater and get 2 free.

And also they have a bonus on top of all that if you spend 400-550 you get another free $120 worth of stuff

The only restriction with this combination is the free stuff is not 50% off its full price.

So basically I got 200$ in free stuff then another $200 in free repeaters, $120 in free kid stuff, and everything was 50% off, so thats another $400 off the total bill.

I ended up with over 100 mortars
4 500 gram repeaters
3 200 gram repeaters

this assortment called the Uncle Sam: One of our favorite assortments includes many of our Phantom and Wolf Pack exclusive items. Includes: Aerial repeaters, blasting caps, bombers, firecrackers, floral shells, fountains, ground blooms, jumping jacks, lady fingers, missiles, rockets, roman candles, satellites, space jets, sparklers and tanks. Contains 1,244 pieces for you to light!

20 roman candles 2 packs of bottle rockets a smaller fountain assortment, 20 boxes of the small white poppers you throw at the ground and so much more. sorry about the blurry pp

with the drive included I only spent about $80 more than last year, but got a TON of discounts and bonuses you just don't get from the tents. When I left the store I told them I would share my experience, so i decided to make a thread here about them. If you have one within driving distance go check them out it is 100% worth it.

fireworks_zpsdc555e5e.jpg

Last edited:
That's a confusely good deal lol. You Americans love your fireworks, this past weekend it was Victoria day Here in Canada I went to Niagara Falls to watch some fireworks. What a disappointment, they lasted 5 minutes. I live on the Canadian American border and 4th of July I skip the Canada day fireworks and drive down St Clare hwy on the St Clare river to watch the American fireworks, they set off from a barge in the river. Wow best fireworks I've ever seen and they last a good 45 minutes.

My daughter and I love em. Every year I just seem to get more and more.. lol but its worth it when I see the grin on her face when it goes off, and how much she loves playing with em too. Now just to get her into RC. :)

Back