Penna. RC Bash Day

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

semotorsports

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Let us know if you would be interested in an RC Bash day here at our track,Sometime in MAY.
We have a dirt track with portable jump :Dand hills to climb, and there are large rocks here for those of you that have crawlers???:whhooo:
We have electric available @ the track and we will have Nitro fuel for sale also.:)
Lets see how many are interested and we wil go from there.

S&E Raceway
Our address is:

415 Lenape Road
Bechtelsville,Pa. 19505

Thank you,
Ed

I might be interested but I would like if it was sometime in like July or August maybe so I dont have school the next day.

We are open for any date,:) I just suggested May so we could get some replies going and get something set-up before vacations start etc.
We have to gas grilles here so we can have somethings to munch on as we are having fun.:D If the snow melts off our track are I will take some new pics of the track area. There are some pics. on our website from the very beginning of our track,the area is all cleared out and we are tucked back off the road 1/4 mile. Also we can provide some under the lights racing with a generator and some lighting maybe?:\

Getting warmer out this weekend and we are starting to get the itch!!!:whhooo:

www.seraceway.com

Ed

Ok who is getting spring fever ? I can smell the nitro fuel already!
Lets keep this thread alive ,come on out and have some fun.

Ed

Bump Up

Ok its getting real nice outside,who is interested in a Pa. get together /fun day??

Ed

Penna. Rc Fun Day

I'm not sure how far from york I would guess about 1 hr and 15 min.:D
I have pics of the track here @ our house but I don't know how topost can you post them for me?:\
Send responce to my email please and I will attach 2 photos of our track this year.
[email protected]

I know everybody will have a fun filled day,:D we live 1/4 mile off the road deep in the woods, we have the pinched oval (M) shaped along with plenty of hills to climb and jump ,and if you have rock crawlers I'm sure they can use the big bolders here for something.
:p:

Thank you ,

Ed

damn! I wish we have something like this in Canada. Toronto to be specific. I'll be all over this if this kind of event takes place here.

I'm down for the ride,lemme know what day!sorry i have trouble with the pics aswell.

Penna. RC FUn Bash Day

If you go to my website www.seraceway.com and go to the bottom of the home page you will see two pics of the track there.
When would you like to get together as a group and have some fun?

Thank you,
Ed

yeah i checked out the site,the track looks sweet and I'm ready to come,whats the fee and when can i come?

Penna. FUN bash day

Our track is here for everybody to have fun just call in advance,(FRIDAY nights are usually pretty good )to setup a day and time. We run our track on donations $5.00 per day.
If you would like my cell phone # please email me:

[email protected]

Thank you,
Ed

Last edited:
Penna. RC Fun

Ok everybody lets get together for some RC fun.:D The last Fun day we had alot of fun.:first_place: Racers walked away with all of their RC's in one pc. we had to do some repairs but it was a great time as always.:D
Giveme a shout if you want to have some FUN!!

Ed
S&E Raceway

Back