Our very own NCNITRO

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZANDOR

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Some of you guys may not know this.But Joe used to run around the nascar circut..With a camera..Yes Guys he is famous...
My hat is off to joe.He knew I was a biggggg Jeff burton fan..Here Is a bit of his work from may 2002 Enjoy.I will get some more pics when I have some better lighting.

JOE_007.jpg

JOE_003.jpg

JOE_006.jpg

JOE_004.jpg

JOE_002.jpg

Thanks Zandor, that was a very cool assignment! I was in Martinsville VA shooting the race for the mag, they crashed the car but needed it to race the following weekend in pheonix. Since I lived only about 20 miles from Roush racing in NC, I was asked by peepee Bergren if I could be back to NC and at the shop before they unloaded the car off the truck in the morning, so of course I said yes. I got there about 6:30 am, met with Frank Stoddard and began shooting as they unloaded the car. I got to spend most of the week out at the shop taking pics as they rebuilt the car to take to the next race. All the guys in the shop were very cool, showed me to there drink cooler, told me make myself at home. Only stipulation was Frank had to preview all the pics prior to me submitting them to the mag, didn't want any secerets getting out. I also got to meet Jeff, but only briefly.

It was definately one of my best experiences while shooting motorsports. Thanks a lot man for reminding me how much I miss it! LOL

Dam Joe I didn't realise you were a celebrity!

Nice work bro

It was definately one of my best experiences while shooting motorsports. Thanks a lot man for reminding me how much I miss it! LOL

Thank you for the mag.
I am going to bring it with me to the Vegas race..To get it signed..By burton.
Then back to you so you can sign it also...
Then it will go in a glass case for ever....

Wow NC! That has got to be a job of a life time! What an adrenalene rush that had to be. That is some really nice work with the camera as well.

Tom

Thanks for the compliments guys! Unfortunately I am no longer shooting the Nascar curcuit, due to several reasons. But I consider myself lucky to have have had the opportunity to do it for the years that I did. I do miss it quite a bit though, it was a very cool gig.

What a cool gig, I can imagine it was hard work but also a very fun job.

Ever try applying for Playboy? As a photographer of course. LOL

thats awesome......i knew there was some badasses in here...nice work no more photography?

Need to start shooting RC events.
There seems to be only a hand full of folks doing it.

Back