Orlandoo Hunter - Cool Stuff

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WickedFog

Starter of too many projects
Supporter
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
I have been researching these little trucks and I keep finding stuff that just blows my mind. Keep in mind, some of these vehicles aren't much bigger than a cell phone. They are just so impressive!

Check out the tracks!

The trailer is pretty amazing, but takes a master builder to assemble.

I have the Tundra and the Trailer above. Really wanting to grab the trophy truck next. Here's one...

They look killer, I have always wanted to try one but don't know if I still have the dexterity for all of those little bits. I read somewhere that they are going to start being available as an RTR under a different name (maybe FMS can't remember for sure.)

They look killer, I have always wanted to try one but don't know if I still have the dexterity for all of those little bits. I read somewhere that they are going to start being available as an RTR under a different name (maybe FMS can't remember for sure.)
That's interesting. I noticed on Asiatees website a lot of the Orlandoo stuff says discontinued.

OK, found where I heard it. it will be Furitek releasing them. Watch the first part of the attached video.

VIDEO
Interesting. But the kits he showed that will be available are none of the ones I want sadly.

The more I look into these lil guys, the more I find it hard to believe they aren't a lot more popular. There are so many wicked hopups for them. And nearly all are made by Orlandoo, so you know they fit.

Check this out... (it's a working 1/32 scale jack)

Good timing. I saw an Instagram story of a guy driving an Orlandoo Hunter on his truck dash and was looking for some YT videos on it.

Good timing. I saw an Instagram story of a guy driving an Orlandoo Hunter on his truck dash and was looking for some YT videos on it.
There is a cult following of the Orlandoo trucks. Their trophy truck is one I really want to grab next. Their semis are really wicked as well!

They really are nice looking. Also cool that Furitek makes compatible stuff for them too. That was a sweet diorama. :thumbs-up:
Yeah it is. A lot of the guys on YT have really cool diorama type courses. And I was thinking that ours is actually the perfect size for the Hunters. It's actually a bit too small for the 24th stuff. So maybe building a few Hunters will reinvigorate my desire to get back to working on our diorama. I just gotta get this first one built to see if I can survive it 😄

Yeah it is. A lot of the guys on YT have really cool diorama type courses. And I was thinking that ours is actually the perfect size for the Hunters. It's actually a bit too small for the 24th stuff. So maybe building a few Hunters will reinvigorate my desire to get back to working on our diorama. I just gotta get this first one built to see if I can survive it 😄
Sometimes you just need something new to get those creative juices flowing again. :thumbs-up:

Sometimes you just need something new to get those creative juices flowing again. :thumbs-up:
The desire is there. It's more about not being physically able to do much these days. I'd love for Breydon to pick up the torch, but kids are kids. Their interests vary from day to day.

Yeah, they look cool, but my vision and manual dexterity struggle with 1/10th scale stuff at times.

Yeah, they look cool, but my vision and manual dexterity struggle with 1/10th scale stuff at times.
I feel ya. I have done a lot of miniature building over the years. It's definitely getting harder.

Just gonna drop this here so I can reference it later for our Tundra build.

I will give a very enthusiastic recommendation on the Orlandoo stuff if your patience is there for the builds.

I've got their tiny trophy truck and the Scania Semi truck and I have to say the Scania is the most difficult Rc build I have done to date.

photo_2024-03-20_18-01-51.jpg

photo_2024-03-20_18-01-54.jpg

I will give a very enthusiastic recommendation on the Orlandoo stuff if your patience is there for the builds.

I've got their tiny trophy truck and the Scania Semi truck and I have to say the Scania is the most difficult Rc build I have done to date.

View attachment 185476

View attachment 185477
We have the Tundra and that ridiculously hard to build camper trailer with the gazillion LED's. Still haven't ordered the electronics for them. One of these days I'll start building them.

Back