Orion ESC Limit?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GilBeQuick

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Anyone know what the motor limit is on the Team Orion Flash Micro Electronic Speed Control?

Thanks,
Bryan

If anyone was interested I found out that the Flash esc will handle the big block modifieds as well as the normal micro motors, and handle 4-6 cells.

Flash Micro ESC
Team Orion Flash Micro ESC
To control the power the the Team Orion Flash Micro ESC is the ideal choice. The flash is using the latest high frequency technology with smd fets and components. With possibilities to go forward, brake and reverse, it makes all Micro cars easy to drive. The small size allows the use of lower bodies and lightens the overall weight of the car !

Really strong, really thin and of course also waterproof !
Equipped with universal plug to make it able to be used with any radio equipment.

Number of cells : 4 to 8 4,8 Volts to 9,6 Volts
Current : 5amps continuous, 25amps peak (2 seconds)
Weight : 30gr (including wires)
Size : 38mm x 33mm x 5mm
Brake : 14 amps
BEC : 5 volts, 1 amp, ultra low loss

The Orion Flash is their ESC for the HPI Micro(meant for the micro motors like the Elite Stock & Elite Mod, not even sure if it can handle the Big Block)

man not much out on this esc i spent 20min googleing it...even found a pdf of the manual nothing about motor turn or size??...........interesting thing though, the manual says its waterprof but the under reasons the warenty would not be covered was water damage :) the best i could find is above.........good luck

gil be quick all right :) beat me with my investigation

later

It can handle the speed 300 versions graupner/chubby/baja but if you ever want to upgrade it the best is the novak spy