Orderred New P.C.!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should of got a Alienware instead of that Vaio, alienware.com look at the area51 pc.

-xmas- Well its finally up and running at home and all setup and configured the way I want it. And DAMNNNN! This thing is a rocket ship! VERY pleased with the performance so far. As well as how silent it runs..... LOADED with tons of apps for video and audio creation, too many ports for poop I dont even own, did I mention fast?

So, now, if I die in a plane crash going to Cali the wife and children will have a fully functional kickass p.c. that should last them a few years.

Videos? Hmmmm......... Guess I have to get crackin!

Hope your happy but you could have put your own together for half that price. Then had a grand to spend on a rc or something.

Glad to hear you like your new PC Chris. By the time you get back from Cali you will have so much footage to edit from the West and East coast bash that you will have to take 2 weeks off just to get it done. :)

:jade: :whip:

Faster man, faster. Must have vids.

I know Chris has some great footage of my truck getting air, & this waiting game is killin me...........lol

Chris, hope the disks I sent helped ya out... I'll be sending the DVD of my footage to ya shortly...

Originally posted by dcracer
Hope your happy but you could have put your own together for half that price. Then had a grand to spend on a rc or something.

Read Christian's post #5

Originally posted by nitro dave
you guys are all geeks!!

The old geek is out. (Slide rule, pocket protector). The new geek is in. (PDA w/Bluetooth, wireless access points, nitro trucks).

Well I decided to leave XP Pro on there. Its nothing like ME or home so......... And so far so good.

I did however quickly realize that in order to transfer Video from a Sony Digi Cam to a Sony Box that I truly will need an I.EEE 4 pin to 4 pin cable. Pissed me off since I have every other cable under the sun! Even 6 to 4 and 6 to 6 I.EEE but no 4 to 4!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like I have to wait until tomorrow to start transferring!

ImBroken - lol, man I didnt know who the hell sent those to me!!! Thanks brotha man!!!!!!

Yeah, nothing like war chalking when you're taking a break and letting your mill cool down.

Back