Opinions please!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve38

RCTalk Champion
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
I had a really nice smooth Big Rock. I was broke down for a while and I got bored. Ordered some decals also. I'm still happy with the way it look. But during a smoke-filled evening I decided to start painting on the rim. So here's the question should I do all four like this or figure out somehow how to get all this damn paint off

Just in case I'm talking about rear wheel with red painted. 😆

Attachments

• 20211005_175722~2.jpg
    20211005_175722~2.jpg
    445.6 KB · Views: 65
Id do all 4 red myself or plastidip them all black. I like your small green sticker. Where did you find the small autism awareness sticker at?

Id do all 4 red myself or plastidip them all black. I like your small green sticker. Where did you find the small autism awareness sticker at?
I just ordered them actually. Macs Custom Designs and Prints!! Love them. Great price like 10$ shipped on eBay or Amazon but hes got his own website. They are bet nicely done
Oh and red it'll be then. This plasti dip I've seen folks talk about. I'll read up in it. But any quick info?

Attachments

• 20211001_181005.jpg
    20211001_181005.jpg
    294.7 KB · Views: 37
  • 20211001_180931.jpg
    20211001_180931.jpg
    251.2 KB · Views: 37
I just ordered them actually. Macs Custom Designs and Prints!! Love them. Great price like 10$ shipped on eBay or Amazon but hes got his own website. They are bet nicely done
Oh and red it'll be then. This plasti dip I've seen folks talk about. I'll read up in it. But any quick info?
Below is plastidip. Comes in spray form and liquid dipping form. It can be used to dip tool handles, people even use it on car wheels and paint as its peelable.

On this body its to darken under wood. On my nitro stampede, it looks like a bed liner.
https://plastidip.com/our-products/plasti-dip/

In the beginning the top was yellow from masking tape so I can have a 2 color paint job. The white is the color vinyl the manufacture of the body chose. That is there so when the body is finished, it will have clear windows.

That was my post from another day on another thread.

Thanks for the links.

Thanks everyone. I been a bit outa the RC loop last week or so. Year winding down at work. Which makes any good weather day busy af. Lol. I've yet to paint the other 3. 😆. But did pick up a used set of katars from a vortex. The other forum. I never woulda dreamed how much I like them. Esp on road, Short grass, even gravel. Great deal on the wheels and I really dig them.

Attachments

• 20211012_173514~2.jpg
    20211012_173514~2.jpg
    789.9 KB · Views: 38
  • 20211012_174324.jpg
    20211012_174324.jpg
    380.4 KB · Views: 40
Yea I whited out the letters on my Ragnarok Dboots. And made the inner looking lug nuts silver. But def didnt remember how tedious the 1st of these Proline were 😆. Gotta find some better thinner brushes or paint pens.

Back