Only 38

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hunter

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Only 38 members have reached 30+ posts at this rate I think the board (owners) may want to rethink there engine give a way. Sure if it must be an O.S. thats cool but by the time we get 200 members to post 30 posts O.S. might not be making the engine any more.

they could slide it my way I'm in serious need of one ..lol if i would have found this board earlyer id have lot more posts ..plus I'm still learning so my knowledge base on r/c isnt the highest yet ..but ask me about 4 wheelers banshee's espically and race cars jet skis I'm your man .. or tractor treadmills and garage door openers i have quite the knowledge base there too

Rob:banana:

Will, this is the general chaos area, post whatever you know about and find interesting, maybe you'll get some comments or questions, then reply to them, etc. Your post count will increase pretty fast.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the chaos area is specifically for non-r/c stuff.

Originally posted by 87bansheefmf
they could slide it my way I'm in serious need of one ..lol if i would have found this board earlyer id have lot more posts ..plus I'm still learning so my knowledge base on r/c isnt the highest yet ..but ask me about 4 wheelers banshee's espically and race cars jet skis I'm your man .. or tractor treadmills and garage door openers i have quite the knowledge base there too

Rob:banana:

Ok I have a 2000 sportsman 500 what is its max angle of climb???

I'm thinking Woodie is going to be hanging on to that OS for some time unless he modifies the rules of the contest...not that I need a new engine, but an OS would be a great back-up to my Fantom.

But why post rc stuff here there better sections of the board for that. If I was looking for rc help I would not post here would you???

is that safe angle of climb or what it will really do ?lol

all i know on that is ride it till the front end gets lite then it to much of a angle and might be time to bail :cheers:

Rob

Max angle. I dont know anyone who is safe.

Well then how about this one. How thick is the rear break disk on your banshee when its new???

a stocker is 3.5mm or 0.14 in mines at service limit of .12 time ofr a new one not bad for a 87 though

Ok so your one for two now.:) now for a hard one=devil If your banshee is going 45mph when you hit the ramp (or dune), the ramp is at 49º and 22 ft long. On the other side the ramp (or dune) is at 35º and 50 ft long. The space between the two sides (ramps/dunes) is 41 ft. Your tire pressure is set at 8psi in the rear and 7psi in the front your using 91% octane gas and your tank is half full. The air temp is 76º and its partly cloudy with a chance of rain. If you survive the jump were do we bury you??? At the foot of ramp (or dune) 1 in the space in between the two ramps (dunes) or at the bottom of ramp (dune) 2???

damn thats a toughy ..first i like all 4 wheels on the ground to many broken bones flying though the air also ya only use 93 octane in these beasts and you air pressure is way to high at 7-8 pounds needs to be like 3-4 and if ya survive id like to be buryed in the middle of the 2 ramps

Rob:cheers:

Originally posted by 87bansheefmf
damn thats a toughy ..first i like all 4 wheels on the ground to many broken bones flying though the air also ya only use 93 octane in these beasts and you air pressure is way to high at 7-8 pounds needs to be like 3-4 and if ya survive id like to be buryed in the middle of the 2 ramps

Rob:cheers:

If you survive I dont think we should bury you, you would still be alive;) and you were doing so well there telling me the tire pressure was to high. if we ever go riding together even if I'm not breathing after a crash take me to see the doc.

lol i was figureing with that high tire pressure you was gonna get bounced off and ran over by the quad and the guy behind you at which time ya wanna be buryed ...8-0

that was a good one though

Rob

I was gonna bury you alive.:ha
Didn't catch that. Good one.

I knew I would catch someone with that one.

Originally posted by Hunter
Only 38 members have reached 30+ posts at this rate I think the board (owners) may want to rethink there engine give a way. Sure if it must be an O.S. thats cool but by the time we get 200 members to post 30 posts O.S. might not be making the engine any more.
I take it you did this research the manual way?

its gonna take a while thats for sure

Rob

Back