Only 38

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I have like 58 posts so I'm entered but don't worry about it that much because I don't have an RC yet so don't really need it.. didn't it used to be 100 people???.........

:OMG: 101 how the ****
did I get 101 I posted a lot at all that I know of,...... may be I did get 42 posts that I dont remember

Last edited:
Maxxcrazy this is what happens in the rc world its ok your just starting to post in your sleep:classic: When you get your car/truck you will start driving it in your sleep:D

Originally posted by Hunter
Maxxcrazy this is what happens in the rc world its ok your just starting to post in your sleep:classic: When you get your car/truck you will start driving it in your sleep:D
Is that why I always have a broken t-maxx because I am driving it while I am sleeping.

Originally posted by El Pirata
Is that why I always have a broken t-maxx because I am driving it while I am sleeping.

it could be:classic:

Originally posted by Hunter

I havent been known to sleep walk before...??? I was grounded from the comp for the last week....
Maybe my couuusin used my name he knows my password..... I havent looked at the number of posts I have had for about 3 weeks maybe I did do it
you did notice my name is MaxxCRAZY88...................... ok it means I am crazy for maxxes but I might be crazy... who knows I obviously don't
=devil

Should be the first 100 members with 50 posts

that would be a good Idea.... I think I qualify
LOL!!! I may not remember but I know that much :devious:

Back